Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 31, 2019 | (Capricorn)Branka brankica - Filter
Hello. May have somebody to tell me something more about my natal chart.. ...
October 31, 2019 | (Capricorn)Enderquan - Filter
Hi, Im feeling a little lost for awhile now and I havent been myself lately. It seems like everything that I do only puts me further away from my real self or the level of awareness Im trying to reach ...
October 31, 2019 | (Gemini)Iroquois Pliskin - Filter
https://www.zodiacsigns-horoscope.com/rising-sign/pisces-rising-ascendant/ I saw this article and it mentioned different times someone can have Pisces Ascendant based on their Sun sign. According t ...
October 30, 2019 | (Sagittarius)vidya_16 - Filter
I have sun in sag and I was born with an injury near my hip. I read somewhere that transformation for sag will begin with injury in the hip that means when I came into this life my transformation bega ...
October 29, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
My curiosity upon previous lives has been Turned on and I was curious how would I find out about mine previous life in astrology or in any other Esoteric knowledge? Also does anyone on this site ...
October 29, 2019 | (Taurus)Romu - Filter
Was wondering if there is a chance of an acting career... ...
October 29, 2019 | (Capricorn)Enderquan - Filter
Hi, down there attached is my gfs natal chart and i would like to know if you guys could pinpoint some placements regarding my question. My main concern are her mutable placements, especially mars ven ...
October 29, 2019 | (Gemini)Djb - Filter
Anyone care to interpret them for me? My Mars 1st house Libra sextiles my Uranus 3rd house Sagittarius with Venus Taurus 8th house. The other is Pluto 2nd house Libra sextile Neptune 4th house ...
October 27, 2019 | (Aries)oursweetlullaby - Filter
Hey ! I´m Manon and I´m French, I recently arrived on this website and discovered this forum, I think it´s very cool and rewarding ! So, I´m here today to talk about Venus retrogrades and especiall ...
October 27, 2019 | (Scorpio)YaziDiLong - Filter
I´m trying to find what my lifes purpose would be in service to other people. I thought maybe my chart would give a general direction. ...
October 27, 2019 | (Cancer)yunoftw - Filter
Hi! I´ve been having a bit of trouble trying to understand my chart, and I feel like many of the interpretations are quite contradictory, or at least don´t make much sense to me. I don´t identify with ...
October 27, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
Hey who likes this app? Astro future because I’m at literally loving it right now. It has dates expressing events well in advance and it has a NATAL char and the transiding chart going round as wel ...
October 27, 2019 | (Aries)Maximilien_lieder - Filter
Hello everyone! I have doubts about my ascendant. I´m curious about what you can see in my natal chart. I´m very interested in the trine of venus, the square of pluto and the conjunct of lilith ...
October 25, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
This astroid which is the daughter of Zeus tends to be a interesting element in astrology but barely spoken about. Currently this astroid is orbiting around my first house which is my Scorpio ascendan ...
October 25, 2019 | (Taurus)Taurus1988 - Filter
Hi everyone, can someone help me understand my friends chart, is there a kite in the fire elements? im new to patterns and well astrology all together! haha Thank you in advance. Kirby ...
October 25, 2019 | (Sagittarius)ItzLiza - Filter
I have a sixth house stellium and a yod that I haven’t figured out what it means. If you have any insights and want to share, I’d appreciate your input. Thank you! ...
October 24, 2019 | (Aries)CrescentKitKat - Filter
Hey everybody! New to the forum and just curious what people see in my chart! Thanks! ...
October 24, 2019 | (Scorpio)Antonio21 - Filter
I found people with pisces moon very incompatible with me and i am totally oppositte.Why? ...
October 24, 2019 | (Aries)RedEarth - Filter
Hello everyone, Could You tell me something about my chart? :1: What job could be most valuable for me? :1: And what about children in my life? :1: Thank You! :75: Have a nice day! R. ...
October 24, 2019 | (Libra)Albert99 - Filter
Hello everyone, I have big problems finding right college to enroll and I spended almost 2 years for nothing. I enrolled machine engineering college but I don´t want to go on it, I am to lazy, mental ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »