Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 7, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
How well do you recognize natal Moon signs ? I ask because I still have problem with that. And :152: is the second most important influence in our chart, it shapes our personality - there are our emo ...
November 6, 2019 | (Capricorn)pei_mei6 - Filter
So, we instantly connected and it was all consuming but very toxic and I´m still learning about a lot, but know a few things.. Syn charts are where I start to get confused though. We ended on a VERY b ...
November 6, 2019 | (Taurus)Monst3erBunni - Filter
I’m curious about people’s take on my chart. What do the empty houses mean? What does it mean to have a fire dominant chart? How does Taurus play into that. Aren’t they very different ? What are ...
November 6, 2019 | (Libra)leorising - Filter
Hello everyone, I was analyzing the midpoints between my sun and moon, and between moon and mars. I found the degrees 28´52 leo (sun / moon) and 18´16 libra (moon and mars) this degree of leo is ...
November 5, 2019 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
I´m seeing in my chart I will have ups and downs via career my entire life. It is shown MULTIPLE TIMES... So I´m just curious, wtf or who the f*** did I piss off to have such career blockages t ...
November 5, 2019 | (Aries)inka - Filter
Hello, im Aries, 29 years old. Ive been struggling to search for a man for very different reasons- mixed signals, being to aggressive, then being too shy. Since a few weeks i feel in my power. Can ...
November 5, 2019 | (Aquarius)Lana0202 - Filter
MIGHT SOMEONE READ WHEN I HAVE OPPORTUNITIES TO GET A NEW JOB. I DONT KNOW HOW AND WHERE TO WATCH. PLEASE AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE ...
November 2, 2019 | (Leo)devmc - Filter
so what do empty houses actually mean? how can i tell what sign rules a house if a 2 houses are split by one sign? for example the 12th and 1st house seemed to be ruled by scorpio equally. what sign a ...
November 1, 2019 | (Taurus)LucyMay - Filter
What is the likelihood of public recognition and is it there? What else could you tell about my natal chart? I think there is something special about her. ...
November 1, 2019 | (Taurus)Romu - Filter
What are the character traits corresponding to this placement. ...
November 1, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
both mars and venus in cancer 5th house very artistic fucker. paints like michaelangelo and is a pro in the chicken if you have similar placements tell me now bc i want to know more info. firs ...
October 31, 2019 | (Capricorn)Branka brankica - Filter
Hello. May have somebody to tell me something more about my natal chart.. ...
October 31, 2019 | (Capricorn)Enderquan - Filter
Hi, Im feeling a little lost for awhile now and I havent been myself lately. It seems like everything that I do only puts me further away from my real self or the level of awareness Im trying to reach ...
October 31, 2019 | (Gemini)Iroquois Pliskin - Filter
https://www.zodiacsigns-horoscope.com/rising-sign/pisces-rising-ascendant/ I saw this article and it mentioned different times someone can have Pisces Ascendant based on their Sun sign. According t ...
October 30, 2019 | (Sagittarius)vidya_16 - Filter
I have sun in sag and I was born with an injury near my hip. I read somewhere that transformation for sag will begin with injury in the hip that means when I came into this life my transformation bega ...
October 29, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
My curiosity upon previous lives has been Turned on and I was curious how would I find out about mine previous life in astrology or in any other Esoteric knowledge? Also does anyone on this site ...
October 29, 2019 | (Taurus)Romu - Filter
Was wondering if there is a chance of an acting career... ...
October 29, 2019 | (Capricorn)Enderquan - Filter
Hi, down there attached is my gfs natal chart and i would like to know if you guys could pinpoint some placements regarding my question. My main concern are her mutable placements, especially mars ven ...
October 29, 2019 | (Gemini)Djb - Filter
Anyone care to interpret them for me? My Mars 1st house Libra sextiles my Uranus 3rd house Sagittarius with Venus Taurus 8th house. The other is Pluto 2nd house Libra sextile Neptune 4th house ...
October 27, 2019 | (Aries)oursweetlullaby - Filter
Hey ! I´m Manon and I´m French, I recently arrived on this website and discovered this forum, I think it´s very cool and rewarding ! So, I´m here today to talk about Venus retrogrades and especiall ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »