Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 19, 2019 | (Taurus)Helen.Pahlavi - Filter
Hi everyone! What do you think about this? http://claranee.blogspot.com/2014/08/ideal-height-to-weight-ratios.html?m=1 What placements and aspects could get slim bodies? Please read the arti ...
November 19, 2019 | (Virgo)Drakusha - Filter
It´s a strange question, but I wanna know if I have a potential of growth in this life. ...
November 19, 2019 | (Scorpio)Aiax66 - Filter
Finally, the time has come to make this question: I´ve met some beautiful girls this year, but nothing happened cause of my behaviour... I don´t know if I have some kind of problem or just a strange p ...
November 18, 2019 | (Capricorn)mdenz - Filter
Please helpp!I have difficult aspects to venus :154: and my moon conjucts saturn in 4th in 28ARIES. My venus in capricorn in second house squares Mars in 10th house in libra :177:, Saturn in 4th hous ...
November 18, 2019 | (Virgo)Zeppelinu - Filter
Hello, im Alexander! I would like to get some help with the reading of the natal chart and to know about my career, my marriage, my kids(wanting kinds and to be a good father)and other important thing ...
November 18, 2019 | (Virgo)KriziaNicole - Filter
Hey, So I have this placement and I was wondering what´s the conection between this almost-exact aspect (Mars and Pluto conj in Sag), Moon and Lilith also in Sag, and why my emotions work like they d ...
November 17, 2019 | (Aries)Benay - Filter
also 8th house lord in 5th house what is this mean ...
November 16, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Before I write down my own experience I wanted to ask; What do you do to test if astrology works for you? ...
November 16, 2019 | (Gemini)bjerknes - Filter
Will my health get better soon,.and will i work more with spiritualty and will i do that together with my husband..... :27: ...
November 15, 2019 | (Gemini)Paradigm369 - Filter
Can anyone explain or direct me in a direction of figuring out what my chart means. I’m a little lost lol Thank you !! ...
November 15, 2019 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
I guess I´m bored and wanted to start a new thread. Got the :151: :194: :199: in my natal. Always kinda felt like I marched to a different tune. Hard to fit in, non-conformist, and seem to enjoy chal ...
November 15, 2019 | (Capricorn)Veeny - Filter
Hello there I’m Vincent! I pretty much know about astrology and I believe only a few but then situations keep driving me to want to know deeply about who I truly am, and why I face restrictions this ...
November 15, 2019 | (Leo)pusejentee - Filter
Can anyone read my chart, and give me some feedback when it comes to my lovelife, currently single. And my career, dropped off from school and been staying at home since..sosial anxiety :175: ...
November 14, 2019 | (Leo)jsrsr96 - Filter
I have always loved being productive (school and university wise) until something puts pressure on me, like an exam. Basically, when the date of the exam is close, I stop studying whatsoever and turn ...
November 13, 2019 | (Aries)MajorTom - Filter
Hey! The reason I’m here is that lately I’ve noticed feeling myself very hopeless and sad in regards to my romantic life, which is absent. I’m that kind of person who waits for someone very specia ...
November 13, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Wondering if the forum could help me out here... Pluto in 1st house people: How do you experience this placement? Pluto in 12th house people: Same question Anyone who doesn´t have thes ...
November 12, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I´m almost done with my resumé but this is the first job in a long long time I´m actually scared to apply for. So I wondered how the stars look for me... I didn´t have time since I´m doing a new job w ...
November 12, 2019 | (Aries)beyzacen - Filter
General: * If Capricorn and Saturn are strong, Moon and Venus are weak (Moon Capricorn, Venus like Aries Scorpio) * Venus-Saturn opposite, conjunct or square * Venus Retro 7th house * Saturn in th ...
November 12, 2019 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
For a long time, I´ve been studying astrology and ironically the most difficult topic for me has always been temperament/element analysis. Partially because a lot of the time I´ve noticed that people´ ...
November 11, 2019 | (Gemini)We3Meggs - Filter
Please take a look at my 7th house stellium and tell me your thoughts on it. Also, if it seems significant to you, my 12th house. This is more than curiosity for me. It´s of extreme importance f ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »