Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1341)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 18, 2019 | (Gemini)raincoatrai1991 - Filter
Hi everyone :D I recently started astrology, and I tried to make reading of my own birthchart. Could anyone tell me if I´m in the right direction, and if I made crucial mistakes / misunderstandings ? ...
December 17, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Lagna, Rashi, Bhava, can be generated through birth chart with special settings, only in circular western style and difficult settings https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/sidereal-astrology-chart-calcu ...
December 17, 2019 | (Aries)B-rennen - Filter
I have recently gotten into astrology and understand a lot through obsessive research just wondering if someone can give me some pointers on different aspects or something I might not have heard befor ...
December 17, 2019 | (Aries)Leekhaan - Filter
Hi All, I am trying to understand my birth chart in depth. I have already entered my Saturn return phase and I was wondering if there are specific things I could observe and analyse in order to acqu ...
December 16, 2019 | (Taurus)Romu - Filter
My chart shows that i have a lot of artistic talent but I actually dont see any irl. I have been struggling a lot to decide a career that would suit me best please help. ...
December 16, 2019 | (Sagittarius)ANNICK92 - Filter
Hi Everyone! I have to admit, that I am really new to this. My sister showed the site years ago, and since then, I sometimes check my actual boyfriend´s progressed synastry chart with mine to see, i ...
December 15, 2019 | (Virgo)sammi21977 - Filter
The Yod 1: Uranus, Chiron, Sun(main planet) The Yod 2: Chiron, Lilith, Sun(main planet) The Yod 3: Neptune, Pluto, Moon(main planet) The Yod 4: Neptune, Pluto, Mercury(main planet) The Yod 5: Nept ...
December 15, 2019 | (Taurus)Slasv - Filter
Hello folks! I don´t know my parents birthdays and i wonder what you can tell about them looking in my natal chart. ...
December 13, 2019 | (Taurus)Romu - Filter
I have my natal Jupiter in Gemini intercepted in the 12th house(Taurus on house cusp) and its retrograde. I feel really unlucky and depressed most of the time how do I unlock its potential ? I also ha ...
December 13, 2019 | (Cancer)Tiannanyomii_ - Filter
I’m fairly new to astrology and was wondering if anyone can help me understand my birth chart? ...
December 13, 2019 | (Taurus)Slasv - Filter
Hi people, i just discovered such an interesting thing about my chart and i wonder what you think! Since i was 11 or 12 i am interested in astrology. And i don´t know why but i was always jealous of ...
December 11, 2019 | (Aquarius)albus93 - Filter
Dear All, I´ve been feeling a bit restless lately and have the impression that this state of mind has a lot to do with the fact that I feel I´m not pursuing my true will. Overall, my life is pretty ...
December 10, 2019 | (Leo)RunnerChic85 - Filter
Hello, I´ve just felt so scattered and disorganized lately, and this is causing me a lot of anxiety and irritability. All my life I´ve struggled with organization, but it´s been especially bad lately. ...
December 10, 2019 | (Cancer)Trevor77 - Filter
Im curious about this placement regarding what these individual´s are like socially and towards relationships of any sort, including family ...
December 10, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Nelita - Filter
What do you think about my Jupiter in 2020 year. Wich home will touch - 5 th or 6 th home in my card. I am born 04.12.1980 in 21.40 ...
December 10, 2019 | (Libra)leorising - Filter
Kirk Douglas, 103 years old ... https://infinitynow.wordpress.com/2019/12/10/kirk-douglas-hollywood-golden-age-legend-at-103/ ...
December 9, 2019 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
Buna seara! ? As not anything in life revolves solely around love, I would like to talk to you about aptitudes, career my life´s true calling, or anything interesting you see in my chart. I lear ...
December 9, 2019 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
I was looking at my chart reading on this site and something alarmed me. It was under the chiron reading. Here is what it says: Chiron in Taurus Unhealable wound of these people may be the resul ...
December 8, 2019 | (Capricorn)Namas'Tay - Filter
So the eclipse coming up is on my birthday, I think almost the same degree. Just wondering what it will mean for me. Any insight or knowledge is greatly appreciated.♥️ ...
December 8, 2019 | (Gemini)Pluto baby - Filter
Hi, I’m interested in more Information about my marriage and relationship areas of my chart. My first partner was abusive, my second partner died and my third was married to 2 other women in the t ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »