Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 23, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
For me Im not always giving myself enough credit or saying a lot of good things about myself and when I do I fall into this feeling of thinking I´m pretentious. How do you guys practice self love. I u ...
December 23, 2019 | (Taurus)Romu - Filter
Can someone tell me what planets/signs in my natal chart are intercepted and explain what does it mean? ...
December 22, 2019 | (Libra)Jewel - Filter
I know very little about synastry charts. My brother has been on my mind a lot. We are practically strangers. I left home at 17 and have lived opposite sides of the US and then I left the USA. When he ...
December 22, 2019 | (Aries)esies3000 - Filter
Hi guys, I need your ideas if the time of my wedding is promising or what:))) thanks :18: :18: :18: :18: ...
December 21, 2019 | (Aquarius)kenopsic - Filter
Hi! I´d love it if some of you could help me read my natal chart as I am not well versed in astrology. ...
December 19, 2019 | (Libra)Ziggy - Filter
Hey guys! Lately, I´ve been interested in the influence that Neptune has in one´s birth chart. I have a bit of Neptune going on in my birth chart, with my Pisces ascendant, as well as Neptune s ...
December 19, 2019 | (Taurus)DoriDesu - Filter
I don´t think this site offers much Sidereal information aside from just the Natal. Is there a site that calculates Sidereal whole sign Fagan-Bradley dominate planet? Thank you! ...
December 18, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Walks_With_Purpos - Filter
Hi everyone Marry Christmas to everyone. Can someone please be so kind to read my chart I am so grateful for it. Thank you sending love and light ...
December 18, 2019 | (Scorpio)Dan61 - Filter
Hi, I wonder if someone could help me and answer this question. Is it correct to say that if you have an empty 12th house, AND Cancer AC, then Mercury is the ruler of your 12th house? Thanks a lo ...
December 18, 2019 | (Gemini)raincoatrai1991 - Filter
Hi everyone :D I recently started astrology, and I tried to make reading of my own birthchart. Could anyone tell me if I´m in the right direction, and if I made crucial mistakes / misunderstandings ? ...
December 17, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Lagna, Rashi, Bhava, can be generated through birth chart with special settings, only in circular western style and difficult settings https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/sidereal-astrology-chart-calcu ...
December 17, 2019 | (Aries)B-rennen - Filter
I have recently gotten into astrology and understand a lot through obsessive research just wondering if someone can give me some pointers on different aspects or something I might not have heard befor ...
December 17, 2019 | (Aries)Leekhaan - Filter
Hi All, I am trying to understand my birth chart in depth. I have already entered my Saturn return phase and I was wondering if there are specific things I could observe and analyse in order to acqu ...
December 16, 2019 | (Taurus)Romu - Filter
My chart shows that i have a lot of artistic talent but I actually dont see any irl. I have been struggling a lot to decide a career that would suit me best please help. ...
December 16, 2019 | (Sagittarius)ANNICK92 - Filter
Hi Everyone! I have to admit, that I am really new to this. My sister showed the site years ago, and since then, I sometimes check my actual boyfriend´s progressed synastry chart with mine to see, i ...
December 15, 2019 | (Virgo)sammi21977 - Filter
The Yod 1: Uranus, Chiron, Sun(main planet) The Yod 2: Chiron, Lilith, Sun(main planet) The Yod 3: Neptune, Pluto, Moon(main planet) The Yod 4: Neptune, Pluto, Mercury(main planet) The Yod 5: Nept ...
December 15, 2019 | (Taurus)Slasv - Filter
Hello folks! I don´t know my parents birthdays and i wonder what you can tell about them looking in my natal chart. ...
December 13, 2019 | (Taurus)Romu - Filter
I have my natal Jupiter in Gemini intercepted in the 12th house(Taurus on house cusp) and its retrograde. I feel really unlucky and depressed most of the time how do I unlock its potential ? I also ha ...
December 13, 2019 | (Cancer)Tiannanyomii_ - Filter
I’m fairly new to astrology and was wondering if anyone can help me understand my birth chart? ...
December 13, 2019 | (Taurus)Slasv - Filter
Hi people, i just discovered such an interesting thing about my chart and i wonder what you think! Since i was 11 or 12 i am interested in astrology. And i don´t know why but i was always jealous of ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »