Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 2, 2020 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
Happy Birthday to me, time for me to look at my solar return chart now :) ...
January 2, 2020 | (Aquarius)Maria Raikova - Filter
January 2, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
I hope this finds you well. I have been told numerous times that I have a destiny to serve based on my natal chart and through numerous psychic readings, spanning many years. After all this time and ...
January 2, 2020 | (Scorpio)Riri85 - Filter
I never felt having Sagittarius traits or energy but more like Capricorn. I´m not sure what predictions are more right for me since I´m at the last degrees of Sagittarius ascendant. Please give me i ...
January 2, 2020 | (Libra)Faery - Filter
If you have a moment, I would be so grateful if anyone can give me insight on my Natal chart. I Appreciate any time you are able to spare towards my request. Thank you and Love light and everything in ...
January 2, 2020 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
What natal aspects indicate that? ...
January 1, 2020 | (Leo)funnylittleroar - Filter
Thank you for any insights ...
December 30, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
I´ve been thinking for a long time and it came to me once more. Sometimes people are said to be the chiron wisdom or healer, and when I look at my life, it is like the story of the chiron that heals o ...
December 30, 2019 | (Capricorn)MandyB - Filter
The first Lunar Eclipse/Full Moon falls on my Birthday .Can anyone help the figuring out which transits and aspects will be happening during this time in my birth chart. Any insite. would be greatly ...
December 28, 2019 | (Scorpio)Kyro - Filter
I was wondering if anyone has any information on a stellium in Scorpio with Pluto, sun and mercury and the 8th house with Mercury, mars and moon. I have only just today read about stelliums and say th ...
December 27, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Or anyone for that matter? You think we got here for free and you can just ask and your wishes will be granted? Free advice is exactly worth that, nothing. ...
December 27, 2019 | (Virgo)Rabbit1987 - Filter
I´m pretty new to natal charts and would really like to know more.. ...
December 26, 2019 | (Aquarius)Cap Aquarius - Filter
I starting studying how to read natal charts not long ago and really need help with interpreting my current (today 12-25-19) transit chart I’m experiencing family issues (manipulative father and en ...
December 26, 2019 | (Pisces)Tiana - Filter
Hello, I’m asking for anyone to read my boyfriends natal chart. I’m into astrology and I’ve read his chart but I wanted different perspectives on his chart. Any comments, observations, positive or neg ...
December 25, 2019 | (Leo)QuietStorm8786 - Filter
Good Day All! I am looking to link with Capricorn Ascendants that possible have the following: Sun: Fire Sign Moon: Earth Sign Venus: Air Sign Not sure why I cannot post my natal chart on th ...
December 25, 2019 | (Scorpio)Likaae - Filter
I have rather weird question, I was born earlier than "that" time due to the birth stimulation, so I always felt like I should have been born at another time, and have another signs and all. ...
December 25, 2019 | (Gemini)stigmí - Filter
Hello, Its already about one or two years (idk exactly when it started) since when I feel like I lost all direction in my life. Not only direction but I also lost that feeling that make you feel aliv ...
December 24, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
So for a long while I´ve been having trouble just doing my art which I don´t have any problem with the technique but j do want to ask you guys who artist this question. How do you develope the dis ...
December 24, 2019 | (Capricorn)Annaliese111 - Filter
I am an amateur when it comes to astrology in certain regards. I have been reading and learning about it for the past few years. I still am not able to pin point certain aspects that are most notable. ...
December 23, 2019 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
I do sidreal astrology. So if you try to read my western chart I probably wouldn’t really connect with it. I’ll post my sidreal birth chart below. Based on my sidreal chart what are some aspects I ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »