Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 11, 2022 | (Taurus)FallenAngel - Filter
I´ve been trying to do some research on google whether depending on what you have in your natal chart could be possible to understand what my future spouse what would look like is it possible to know ...
March 11, 2022 | (Taurus)Enayl - Filter
I have North node in 4th house. I supposed to be ambitious and focused on career. I do not feel like this is my "comfort zone", I hate working, I do not want to be succesful. I am emotional. ...
March 11, 2022 | (Virgo)Audriiizy_ - Filter
What does this mean? I have Jupiter, sun, mercury, and venus. My 5th house is ruled by Virgo . I also have libra ruling my 6th house but some of its energy falls into the 5th if I’m not mistaken ...
March 10, 2022 | (Cancer)GreenMoon - Filter
Someone has his MC in pisces at 29 degr 45´. Is it possible he has much many traits of an Aries MC? ...
March 9, 2022 | (Sagittarius)lll - Filter
Hello, do I have any aspects that indicate that I will be involved in politics and should I ...
March 9, 2022 | (Taurus)voyager_95 - Filter
So does Saturn transiting 7th house means no relationships? Saturn is in my 7th house since forever and will stay there for next one and the half year, so it is quite depressing ...
March 8, 2022 | (Virgo)Etherealmind - Filter
Hello people :):) My shoulders have always been a bit weak compared with other areas of my body but since I´m a teen I had strong shoulder aches when I did very specific activities (which are not ...
March 8, 2022 | (Virgo)Aren Levi - Filter
Hey people, I am curious about your view on conjunctions in navamsa. I have found out that they behave in a same way as in D1. I have also found out i got Mercury and Ketu conjunctions in 12t ...
March 8, 2022 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
I thought I heard quickly that you can find out somebody´s ascendant even if you dont have a birth time, you just take their moon sign and count backwards 9 months..... I tried it on myself and the ...
March 8, 2022 | (Pisces)jmg1234444 - Filter
hello, im sacred about not ever getting married since there are no planets in my 7th house, is there anything in my chart that indicates anything concerning marriage???? thank you for your help ...
March 8, 2022 | (Scorpio)amandaallansson - Filter
Hi! Without mentioning anything about myself or my life how do you percieve me as a person and what type of life do you think I´m living including my career? What talents do I have and what hardships ...
March 8, 2022 | (Aquarius)Theoastrology - Filter
Hello. How does a Jupiter Pluto square affect my personality. It is a tight aspect in my chart but when I read the description I feel like I relate to it but only a little. Is it possible t ...
March 7, 2022 | (Aries)111angelshawdy - Filter
I have a pretty decent knowledge of astrology(western/vedic/hellenistic- i got a 9h mercury lolol that´s my credibility right there), and I´m looking for someone with the same who´d like to mutually r ...
March 7, 2022 | (Virgo)deudan16 - Filter
I am very curious. I´m so obsessed, what kind of man I´m going to be with. or how will my husband and marriage be? thank you. :) My father left me and my brother. so i had serious daddy issues. I´m lo ...
March 7, 2022 | (Taurus)Ranran - Filter
Hello everyone! :78: I´m really new to this stuff, so I´d like to receive some insights and guidance. Based on my natal chart, what kind of professions that are suitable for me? Especially tha ...
March 7, 2022 | (Cancer)lorenacalligo - Filter
every person that tries to guess my zodiac sign guesses scorpio. even tho i have no prominent scorpio placements and an empty 8th house. can anybody explain this to me? ...
March 7, 2022 | (Leo)marjacru - Filter
Based on the chart and its natal promise; where should I aim my arrow? Thoughts? Ideas? Resources? I cannot take much more of this survival mode bullshit. ...
March 5, 2022 | (Gemini)Jotaline - Filter
Je n´arrive pas à identifier par exemple sur la carte natale de Gilles Vigneault que vous avez sur votre site quelles sont ses configurations planétaires ( grand trigone ou autre ) ou dessins planétai ...
March 5, 2022 | (Taurus)BBlythe - Filter
Sun, mercury, venus, mars in the 12th house in the sign of gemini for cancer ascendant, means, this person is into dirty or maybe bad activities? just need a little info. cause i am so doomed when i ...
March 5, 2022 | (Scorpio)ComradePole - Filter
Hey everyone, lately I´ve been reflecting a bit about the rol the sun and it´s position/aspects play in my life, and I feel like it has a delicate/harsh condition, because it´s in the 29 degree, plus ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »