Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 10, 2020 | (Virgo)Anamel - Filter
Does anyone else have mostly earth with a dash of another element and zero fire? It’s really irritating ...
February 10, 2020 | (Taurus)IIyyaarr13 - Filter
A new "thing" to search with at Celeb Astro Search Engine! The Arabian Parts were important back when it was necessary to keep charts from looking empty prior to :199: & :159: :2 ...
February 9, 2020 | (Aries)BrilliantA - Filter
What placements in a natal chart indicates multiple imprisonment? ...
February 9, 2020 | (Libra)Mari22 - Filter
Is Mercury dominant in my chart, or maybe Uranus? I´ve been reading and can´t pin down my appearance to any dominant planet except those two? ...
February 9, 2020 | (Leo)Mommawolfe91 - Filter
So I´ve been reading about all of this and I´m having a hard time understanding so I would really appreciate it if somebody would help me go over it and explain it a little bit better. The one thing I ...
February 8, 2020 | (Sagittarius)saltedegg - Filter
Hi all. I have 7 planets in Sagittarius plus Sagittarius ascendant. I am new to astrology and learning to work with that much Sagittarius energy. Meditation and astrology have been helping, slowly, bu ...
February 7, 2020 | (Capricorn)beckysiller - Filter
Hello everybody!!, I hope you are doing well and having a nice life!! I´m new on this forum, and I have already read the interpretations that astro-seek have about my natal chart but I think I want t ...
February 7, 2020 | (Libra)Jewel - Filter
I would like some assistance in interpreting what my Mars return signifies. Insights? ...
February 7, 2020 | (Leo)RunnerChic85 - Filter
Can someone give me some insight what it means about planets above/below the horizon? I´ve heard more planets below the horizon mean you´re a more private person, and more planets above mean you´re a ...
February 6, 2020 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
How would having only one planet in an element or quality play out? I always thought it would just mean less of that specific element or quality (duh) but just stumbled across something saying that it ...
February 6, 2020 | (Virgo)Frannie045 - Filter
Hey loves, I’ve recently become very interested in astrology and getting to know myself on a deeper spiritual level. If anyone wants to look over my chart and read it, have questions or comments feel ...
February 5, 2020 | (Cancer)Lunargrl90 - Filter
Never had anyone besides the internet read mh chart. Please be as honest as you like, I embrace the good, the bad and the ugly :2: ...
February 5, 2020 | (Libra)minaki - Filter
Hello everyone, I am (still) a phd student.Suppose my supercharged 9th house could explain that. So, I am planning to defend my thesis during 2020. Do I have any hope to get the paper? Furthermore, d ...
February 4, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I was wondering about the summer and winter difference between the signs of the same origin, fire but if Leo and Cancer is the most passionate of fire and water resp., is Virgo the most passionate of ...
February 4, 2020 | (Aquarius)rit - Filter
can anyone help me with my solar return chart as I am having a stellium in my solar return ascendant and would like to know about progress moon at the moment 8 degrees Scorpio coming up conjunct solar ...
February 4, 2020 | (Gemini)scormini - Filter
Hello everyone!! I am learning astrology but I haven´t read any book yet :1: If anyone wants to post anything about it feel free to do it, I´ll be very glad to hear opinions :79: :79: Also, Engli ...
February 3, 2020 | (Aquarius)lunaria - Filter
hello everybody, I am very interested in astrology. But reading my own chart is so difficult. Is anybody here, who can read my chart for me? What stands out? ...
February 3, 2020 | (Leo)Zephyrin - Filter
I really need your thoughts about that replacement. I don´t know what it brings but does it has a connection with clairvoyance, magic or something else? :163: ...
February 3, 2020 | (Scorpio)staydreamyyyy - Filter
Hi! Can anyone tell me what stands out about my chart regarding career pursuits or life purpose? I am feeling lost lol ...
February 3, 2020 | (Pisces)MrMopar33 - Filter
Hi people just a short question my birth houses are coming up to alignment. Doe´s this happen every year and if not is it unusual? Thankyou Darren. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »