Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 26, 2020 | (Leo)RunnerChic85 - Filter
Hi everyone, Lately I´ve been feeling stagnant in terms of career, and on top of it my family and I have had a lot of financial setbacks. I enjoy my job (workers comp claims), like my coworkers ...
February 25, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
February 25, 2020 | (Gemini)scormini - Filter
Here I am again looking for tea??? Can you tell by looking at my chart? I haven´t had experiences with aries men and... maybe? Taurus is slow but could be an option, Geminis and Sags are clowns and S ...
February 24, 2020 | (Pisces)Tar8284 - Filter
Hi guys!) Recently I read an article about the situation of Asc Virgo and Dsc Pisces on birth chart. How Virgo make people too much obsessed with perfection and Pisces attracts partners vulnerability ...
February 24, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
I’m having serious doubts about the path I’ve chosen to eventually become an astrologer. I’ve only just been preparing for classes and it’s going so slow. I’m worried I chose the wrong path because ...
February 22, 2020 | (Capricorn)felicityashee - Filter
I´d love to find out what you examine from my chart particularly compatability wise? relationship (I´m a Capricorn but act nothing like one.) I act more leo, Libra, Scorpio ish? ...
February 22, 2020 | (Gemini)thereykjavikexperience - Filter
I´m totally new to this kind of thing, and though I do have a specific goal in posting I am also totally open to general readings and such. As far as I can tell my prospects for childbearing aren´t so ...
February 21, 2020 | (Virgo)Fogo - Filter
This is my natal chart I wanna know your opinions , test your reading potential and i will tell u if you are wrong or right ?❤️ ...
February 21, 2020 | (Libra)_selene0930 - Filter
I have a 6th stellium. I really feel like that im into giving service to others. Its really my calling but right now i still have big responsibility for my fam. I really want to be rich in order to he ...
February 21, 2020 | (Taurus)Romu - Filter
What does it mean to have your ic in the 3rd and mc in 9th house of your natal chart. I have it in the signs of Virgo and Pisces though I can´t find sufficient info. About it ...
February 21, 2020 | (Cancer)SaturnineMoonchild - Filter
So I´m going to put aside any preconceived notions I have from reading my own chart and present it here for others to read. We all tend to look at ourselves through a biased lens whether we mean to or ...
February 21, 2020 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
Do you believe that certain positions and aspects in your birth chart can indicate if you have heightened intuition or psychic abilities? What aspects should you look at? ...
February 20, 2020 | (Sagittarius)peachyjn - Filter
i am very curious about what people think of me so ... what kind of person do u suppose i am, what are the things you like or dislike about my positions, am i attractive to people ? tell me anything y ...
February 20, 2020 | (Aries)inka - Filter
I dont want to sound rude here but is every person going through Saturn Return the same way? I have had years of failure or unfinished projects, of being dismissed, of being rejected. My saturn return ...
February 20, 2020 | (Cancer)Antionette - Filter
My chart is so empty. Everyone else´s I look at has a lot going on and then there is mine. What does that imply ?? If it´s bad news I can take it. Thanks ...
February 20, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Nelita - Filter
Hello. I have a son. He is born 21.12.2014, 02.58. He is premature born. I had a very difficult birth. He has very often lug infections. Often is ill. He is going in a kinder garden, but doesn’t speak ...
February 20, 2020 | (Capricorn)Nadia Noel Contreras - Filter
Hello I´m new here I´m very interested in what my chart says if anyone would please interpret what you see what it says. Thanks so very much ...
February 19, 2020 | (Leo)Olli - Filter
People tell me I have traits more of a Scorpio than a Leo I can understand what they are saying but I’m not sure why this is I believe it my have something to do with my 8th house placement which is s ...
February 19, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
This is my husband’s chart. Currently he is employed as a local special education teacher for 6th grade and is terribly unhappy with the environment. He’s really great at his current job, and his pr ...
February 19, 2020 | (Scorpio)Antonio21 - Filter
Many people who interacted with me said that when they first met me i looked and acted very nice,shy,agreeable and polite but when they get to know me more they find me more macho and badass a very di ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »