Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 19, 2020 | (Pisces)LilithsAngel - Filter
I’m unsure how to read it exactly to me my chart seems to show I could be kind of a bipolar in way? Does anyone who understands astrology more have an insight on my chart and if that would help explai ...
March 19, 2020 | (Virgo)kosmic.kitten - Filter
So when I look at my aspect table, there is thick black lines around some of the aspect symbols. Not quite too sure what those thick black boxes mean, even thought I’ve been on this site for a little ...
March 18, 2020 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
Out of curiosity... Pluto is seen as a malefic planet, but in astrology... I think you always have two sides - positive and negative. So...Even malefics can be beneficial ?! :4: Which aspects of ...
March 18, 2020 | (Cancer)xsxbxl - Filter
Heyho! Could someone please read my chart and tell me why I feel so cold and empty most of the time? I‘m really trying to let people into my heart but I can‘t and I feel so guilty. Most people sim ...
March 17, 2020 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
From what I remember 3rd house talks about our neighborhood and neighbors. That´s one thing. The second I´ve heard says the third house describes the environment in which we grew up. But it´s reall ...
March 17, 2020 | (Gemini)We3Meggs - Filter
This is my older sister´s chart. Those of you who have helped me with my chart already know that our childhood was traumatic.. But chaos and toxicity has followed her into adulthood. She just turned 4 ...
March 16, 2020 | (Taurus)Tarık - Filter
Im quite new in here so can you help me for reading my chart? ...
March 16, 2020 | (Taurus)mishraji - Filter
I am the probverbial latebloomer and drifter who is almost always broke and switches jobs and girlfriends like shirts and is unemployed just as often, despite working in IT with more than enough jobs. ...
March 16, 2020 | (Taurus)inka26 - Filter
Hi people! I am a new user and I am curious about my natal chart. Can someone interpret it pls? :-) I would like to know if my financial situation is going to improve, and also, I would like to ...
March 15, 2020 | (Capricorn)h4vana - Filter
Hello Can you please help me read my chart? I guess I live out of ascendent and I am very confused with life. I am spiritually focused which complicates "normal life". Thank you for help. ...
March 15, 2020 | (Taurus)LeeroyJ - Filter
Hey guys! I have a somewhat auspicious placement of Mars and Jupiter for... something? Any and all insights appreciated! Hopefully this link works: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-birt ...
March 15, 2020 | (Aquarius)Chrissi22194 - Filter
I have five planets in Capricorn in my 10th house. (Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Uranus.) My moon is in my first house in Gemini and my Saturn in my 11th house. Do you have any information for me? ...
March 14, 2020 | (Cancer)TimeLord - Filter
What are the chances according to my Natal Chart ? I know everyone here will failed to Predict Death exactly. Still is it possible ? Will I die because of this Corona very soon ? ...
March 13, 2020 | (Sagittarius)AmariJanel - Filter
Hi everyone! I´m looking to find out what my karma/main life lessons I have to fufill in this lifetime are through my birth chart. Can anyone please inform me on that? Thank you :79: ...
March 13, 2020 | (Aries)RoseXXXIX - Filter
uhm hello Everyone! :) Can Someone read my chart? I have a LOT of Questions about my chart and Astrology but I think I should Ask anyone who are Experts at this I hope anyone can help me under ...
March 12, 2020 | (Gemini)OceanicStorm - Filter
What is wrong with asc Virgos whole houses on opposition? Readings appreciated... ...
March 12, 2020 | (Leo)Iaia - Filter
Hi there! I have many retrograde planets and I know that they are due to my karma and my previous lives. What I’m mostly afraid about is my Venus in Leo in 11th house! I would like to understand h ...
March 12, 2020 | (Pisces)ChrlseaLee - Filter
Hey guys,nice to meet you ~first post here,it´s coming up to my birthday and I always get extra interested in charts around this time. I am very interested in astrology, my chart has a lot of contra ...
March 12, 2020 | (Taurus)themagi - Filter
Any people out there with Jupiter in the 6th? It´s the one placement in my chart I have a hard time understanding clearly. What could it mean? I hate routine. I quit most jobs I had as soon as I go ...
March 11, 2020 | (Pisces)Tiana - Filter
So I´m curious what aspects or planet placements would make other females jealous or nasty towards them for no reason. Obviously it can be contributed to females naturally being that way. But do you t ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »