Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 26, 2020 | (Taurus)Felicity_hobbit - Filter
Hello! I was wanting to know if anyone is familiar with trying to read natal charts and health issues, such as if I should be looking at certain aspects around my ascendent and Saturn or look at the h ...
March 25, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Hi The nakshatra of the boy is Shatabhisha, Moon in Aquarius. https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-lunar-mansions/?send_calculation=1&narozeni_den=22&narozeni_mesic=3&narozeni_r ...
March 25, 2020 | (Libra)Kathleen - Filter
I am brand new here. I love astrology and was so happy to find this forum to find out more information : :29: I am a libra with Scorpio rising, venus in scorpio in house 1, and saturn and mercury in ...
March 24, 2020 | (Taurus)ee33 - Filter
hi! I´m new to all these forum things /still not too sure i understand astrology entirely! i was wondering about my chart and what other people thought about it? and what stands out the most to you ...
March 24, 2020 | (Taurus)MissArte - Filter
Hi! I am curious about who is having the north node in pisces, 3rd house, just like myself, south node in virgo, 9th? What is your experience, what happened, what is it what pulls you into the NN d ...
March 23, 2020 | (Capricorn)MandyB - Filter
Is the Natal Sun conjunct the Progressed MC suppose to happen at the same time as the Natal Ascendant is conjunct the Progressed Sun ? ...
March 22, 2020 | (Capricorn)La Chanceuse - Filter
this is my solar return chart what about mariage will I marry this year https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-solar-return/?send_calculation=1&muz_narozeni_den=19&muz_narozeni_mesic= ...
March 22, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
The short part of a very long sad story is we have to move out of our current home. No choice in the matter, and it’s my mother who we currently pay rent to as she’s our land lord. So, I’ve recently ...
March 21, 2020 | (Cancer)Seda0 - Filter
Hi everyone... I have been trying to discover my exact birth time but haven´t find it yet. I have experienced some specific events, if anyone want to help me, I can share them with you. It´s proba ...
March 21, 2020 | (Taurus)Apparicious - Filter
I have what I like to call Black Swan Syndrome. In other words, I´m someone who has always felt a strong need to control and restrain myself and I don´t think I´ve ever just let go a day in my life. ...
March 21, 2020 | (Aries)Nomzee23 - Filter
Hello, Please can tell me anything you see about relationships and Marriage in my chart ? Thank you, looking forward to all the responses! ...
March 20, 2020 | (Virgo)kipsta - Filter
Hey, my little brother is acting very strange, his behaviour, he´s normally very hyper, happy, he do have anger issues sometimes but now i dont know. I feel something changed, would someone take a loo ...
March 20, 2020 | (Leo)lilisha - Filter
Hi, I have a question concerning the natal chart of a friend who has a Grand Cross-Square Moon opposition Pluto with Sun opposition ascendant. Would love to know more about the areas of his life that ...
March 20, 2020 | (Scorpio)yada_yada_yada - Filter
I have tried to understand and research my own chart but I still get very lost on somethings. Any help digesting it is greatly appreciated. One thing I am trying to understand is I was told th ...
March 20, 2020 | (Pisces)cheechee - Filter
Tell me what you see in terms of relationship. and compatibility for him. ...
March 20, 2020 | (Aquarius)Awadamafever - Filter
I don’t know if this is really related to astrology even though I’m aware I have mars square pluto I don’t know what other aspect could contribute to it. I’m a very non confrontational person and hate ...
March 19, 2020 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
"The fourth house is the house of home and family. It is our deepest emotional core, our roots and our genetic inheritance, as seen through the family tree and our ancestors with all of their rel ...
March 19, 2020 | (Pisces)blahs - Filter
Just curious on what it means as a whole. I´ve read it and alot of it I see as truth to who I am, and some of it I don´t get. I only just started to get into astrology deeper. Only really know the bas ...
March 19, 2020 | (Gemini)SagMeister - Filter
Hi, everybody. I have a question regarding the rulers of my birth chart. Can anyone tell me what it means to have Uranus :199:, Neptune :159: and Pluto :160: as rulers? I also don´t quite understand w ...
March 19, 2020 | (Pisces)LilithsAngel - Filter
I’m unsure how to read it exactly to me my chart seems to show I could be kind of a bipolar in way? Does anyone who understands astrology more have an insight on my chart and if that would help explai ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »