Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 19, 2022 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
I wonder which aspects show sexual unorthodoxy. Like polyamory, serial monogamy, open relationships, total abstinence,... ...
March 19, 2022 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
It’s in my 9th house in Krittika nakshatra. The most I can think of is that my mom’s Sun conjuncts it so it’s been activated for most of my life and it’s in the 7th house from my Moon so the Kendra ...
March 18, 2022 | (Taurus)letafet - Filter
I often come across people who talk too much. Really much. I´m not exaggerating; it´s genuinely a problem. I hate to ghost people but I had to do it a few times because of these situations. It is just ...
March 18, 2022 | (Aquarius)Theoastrology - Filter
Do parallels combine the signs and house like an out sign conjunction. I have Mars in Aries in eighth house parallel my midheaven in Gemini. Should I think of it as mixing like an out of sign c ...
March 18, 2022 | (Aquarius)JIN2 - Filter
I leave my country when saturn transit 12th house over my moon. I come in contact with new people, new job everything new. Initially I was stressed and then started enjoying it. Suddenly someon ...
March 17, 2022 | (Libra)maramara - Filter
What do you think about this chart? How f-ed up it is? Thi Venus in 11th with no aspect is so heavy as well as the Moon on 29°. Don´t you think? ...
March 17, 2022 | (Libra)celestialbody22 - Filter
Has anyone ever studied Death Charts in relation to Birth Charts? What if a death chart is a birth chart in a different dimension, should of course you complete the mission here. How can we determin ...
March 17, 2022 | (Pisces)mokko01 - Filter
I´m in a astrology app right and if saturn return to original position in 28 that mean you can know your birth hour? 28 years can´t be at the sign before. ...
March 17, 2022 | (Taurus)BBlythe - Filter
I´ve been contemplating about asking this to our community. i am being recruited in the tarot readers group that offers reading to public in my country. My title would be interpretive astrologer. ...
March 17, 2022 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
I know that it is a topic that has already been discussed in the forum and that there are many unanswerable questions that astrology cannot answer, but it is always interesting to see the different pe ...
March 17, 2022 | (Pisces)mokko01 - Filter
Saturn return and in Natal.sign are like 2 Saturn return in life? The 2 mentioned before are daring? ...
March 16, 2022 | (Leo)Oleander - Filter
Hi everyone! I have been just wondering if you have experienced some differences and/or special effects related to moon phases of birth time. What do you think about its importance? Do you think th ...
March 16, 2022 | (Libra)Rxv - Filter
Does the energy of a planet in a sign change through the aspects it´s making? For example if I have Libra Mercury conjunct Scorpio Venus, does my Mercury still have a libran energy and qualities or d ...
March 16, 2022 | (Virgo)hecticlife654 - Filter
Hi guys, I´m fairly new to astrology and looking for direction in regards to what´s happening in my life. I have both chiron in north node in my 8th house plus saturn and pluto conjuncting my ascenda ...
March 15, 2022 | (Libra)ilusiones - Filter
I found this interesting series of studies by Kevin Prosnick on certain planetary combination/astromes and how they are often found in certain personality disorders. https://www.researchgate.net/pu ...
March 15, 2022 | (Virgo)virgo_girl86 - Filter
Hey all, I never really understood how to interpret yods. Can someone explain how to analyze them in a natal chart? I read somewhere that only planets counts as part of a yod, is that true? If ...
March 15, 2022 | (Aries)lamoon - Filter
Hello and thank you in advance for taking the time to read this. My dad had covid in November one day prior his birthday and when recovering he showed severe anxiety that led to psychosis. Now he is u ...
March 15, 2022 | (Cancer)GreenMoon - Filter
I keep looking at this chart and can not understand where does the drive and motivation come from. I know this guy. Steel-like ambition. Masculinity. Rationality. Attractiveness. You would not say tha ...
March 13, 2022 | (Leo)kkarda - Filter
I have been pretty depressed these past few months and I have lost a lot of who I am. I have started to self-destruct and have become super unmotivated in school. I am a senior and I have to do my sen ...
March 13, 2022 | (Libra)zarko22 - Filter
I calculate your financial significator and look at its condition in the natal chart, ie for life, as well as its condition in the current year :37: ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »