Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 13, 2020 | (Leo)Iaia - Filter
Hi there, I’m a girl of 20 years old, and don’t really know what to do with my life. Is there any placement that can give me some information(not only the MC). I really need help. Thank u♥️ ...
April 13, 2020 | (Pisces)Alisha10 - Filter
Hello everyone,I am preparing for an exam to become a diplomat of my country. I have always been considered highly intelligent with very good people´s skills. A former diplomat even praised my intelle ...
April 13, 2020 | (Aquarius)MariH - Filter
Hi all, I am new to this place and relatively new to natal chart reading. I have seen that many of the planets in my chart are in the 12th house. Is this a difficult or bad placement? ...
April 13, 2020 | (Pisces)bluemarine7 - Filter
What does it mean to have Venus (in pisces 0°37´), Sun (pisces 9°06´) and Mercury (aquarius 29°08´) conjunction in 7th house in regards to relationships and marriage? My rising is in leo, moon in sc ...
April 13, 2020 | (Leo)libbylobs - Filter
Hi guys. I´m interested in how the presence of Mercury in my natal chart affects me. I´m Gemini ascendant. I´ve heard that your ascendent really sets the tone for the rest of your chart. A l ...
April 12, 2020 | (Taurus)ee33 - Filter
Does anyone here know anything about Yods? I´ve read that they´re rare and represent a big "mission" I have a Yod, what does that mean for me? i have Uranus in Aquarius (2nd house) and ...
April 12, 2020 | (Taurus)Neptune Queen - Filter
Hello, hello, sweet people! I am very curious about something, does Saturn in the 2nd house necessarily mean financial difficulties? If so, what kinda aspects would ameliorate it if possible? Thank y ...
April 12, 2020 | (Taurus)Neptune Queen - Filter
Hello, sweet people! I have this in my chart, Pluto conjunct Chiron in the 9th house and opposite Mars and, as much as I have read about it, it´s kinda harsh. I´d love to hear your opinions about it, ...
April 11, 2020 | (Cancer)Yarrowia - Filter
Hello all, This little girl chart really is a real puzzle for me. She´s close family. I can see there many different energies, not very compatible? I mean there´s everything, ASC in :173: and :181 ...
April 11, 2020 | (Capricorn)Boki012 - Filter
Can you tell if I will have a good acting career? If is answer yes, when and where I will succeed? Thank you. :1: ...
April 11, 2020 | (Sagittarius)LivvySag - Filter
I keep learning about astrology but I’d love your input - thoughts or questions or anything really. I crave being criticized too. You know, Foucault believed criticism is synonymous with appreciation. ...
April 11, 2020 | (Sagittarius)hsn - Filter
can someone please read my chart ...
April 10, 2020 | (Sagittarius)JupiterCreation - Filter
Hello astro people, i just wondering what are your thoughts about mars conjunction pluto in a natal chart (in any sign actually). I have a interesting in this placement bc i think it is so powerful, w ...
April 10, 2020 | (Aries)maskatika - Filter
April 10, 2020 | (Leo)eliza98 - Filter
I could really use some help with my chart. especially with my chiron and it’s aspects. ...
April 9, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Please, Read My Chart Thanks in advance Sorry, I won´t answer anymore ...
April 9, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
Hi guys! Last couple of days I´ve been trying different house system and found some really interesting things. First I recently read about Carter Poli equatorial house system. Very similar to equal ...
April 8, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
What do you see in this "current quality of time"? 2020-04-08, from 00:35 a.m. until 02:36 a.m. Feel free to check my transits for those times via my profile. ...
April 7, 2020 | (Sagittarius)klondo84 - Filter
Not sure what direction I need to be taking with my career right now. Stuck at a stand still. Need a better job, but want to go to school for Astrology and psychology. Anyone see anything I am missing ...
April 7, 2020 | (Taurus)ee33 - Filter
Hi! I am obsessed with these forums ahah, I´ve done loads of these and people here seem to be genuinely nice! (big thanks of course!) anyways! I´m curious about my chart and careers? I´ve been t ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »