Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 19, 2020 | (Virgo)Anamel - Filter
I was using the calculator for profections of the year on here, although it placed my 5th house as being in Taurus when actually my 5th house is in Gemini in my natal chart. It pushed everything a hou ...
April 19, 2020 | (Leo)LeoTaurus - Filter
I wanna know if I´m destined to be married to anyone someday based on my birth chart? What is my life purpose?? ...
April 18, 2020 | (Taurus)IntoTheVoid - Filter
Constant depression and how to get over it? I feel quite out of place amongst everyone, even in my friend groups. How do you combat these feelings of unworthiness? Self acceptance? Does anyone else ha ...
April 18, 2020 | (Leo)Marcie10 - Filter
So, I know I might be young for natal chart readings, but I´d appreciate if someone takes a bit of their time to look at my chart :). I´d be very happy if someone could tell me what´s interesting abou ...
April 18, 2020 | (Cancer)Aleksi - Filter
HI Astrology lovers and kindred spirits? Have you experienced SR Moon conjunct natal ASC? What occurred that year? I am not attaching the chart for analysis and yes i am aware it should be looked ...
April 18, 2020 | (Libra)Ligemaq - Filter
Hey guys! Can someone tell me something about my natal chart? Ascendant in aquarius (12 house) Sun in libra (8th house) Moon in gemini (4th house) Mercury in scorpio (9th house) Venus in vir ...
April 17, 2020 | (Virgo)kosmic.kitten - Filter
What up Astro-Seek fam! I finally made my YouTube channel and my first video is about understanding your birth chart! There is a lot of people who are new to astrology and are confused so I hope my vi ...
April 14, 2020 | (Leo)Malinish - Filter
hey, can someone plz read my chart and elaborate me my placement for career and money. i would rly like to get a job in a field that is good for me in a way that i will enjoy it and it is profitable. ...
April 14, 2020 | (Gemini)asterial - Filter
hi, i´m new to astrology and i was wondering if someone could read my chart and help me figure out what will give me satisfaction or a sense of purpose. i have been feeling pretty indecisive and anxio ...
April 14, 2020 | (Virgo)dodo7 - Filter
hi! i´m pretty new on this forum, and I only know the basics of astrology. I don´t really know how to read charts, and would really appreciate if someone could kindly help to read mine, offer some ins ...
April 13, 2020 | (Gemini)scormini - Filter
They are in leo and libra with an orb of 7º, can that be considered a square? Also my sun and moon is the same, gemini and pisces with a difference of 7º lol ...
April 13, 2020 | (Leo)Iaia - Filter
Hi there, I’m a girl of 20 years old, and don’t really know what to do with my life. Is there any placement that can give me some information(not only the MC). I really need help. Thank u♥️ ...
April 13, 2020 | (Pisces)Alisha10 - Filter
Hello everyone,I am preparing for an exam to become a diplomat of my country. I have always been considered highly intelligent with very good people´s skills. A former diplomat even praised my intelle ...
April 13, 2020 | (Aquarius)MariH - Filter
Hi all, I am new to this place and relatively new to natal chart reading. I have seen that many of the planets in my chart are in the 12th house. Is this a difficult or bad placement? ...
April 13, 2020 | (Pisces)bluemarine7 - Filter
What does it mean to have Venus (in pisces 0°37´), Sun (pisces 9°06´) and Mercury (aquarius 29°08´) conjunction in 7th house in regards to relationships and marriage? My rising is in leo, moon in sc ...
April 13, 2020 | (Leo)libbylobs - Filter
Hi guys. I´m interested in how the presence of Mercury in my natal chart affects me. I´m Gemini ascendant. I´ve heard that your ascendent really sets the tone for the rest of your chart. A l ...
April 12, 2020 | (Taurus)ee33 - Filter
Does anyone here know anything about Yods? I´ve read that they´re rare and represent a big "mission" I have a Yod, what does that mean for me? i have Uranus in Aquarius (2nd house) and ...
April 12, 2020 | (Taurus)Neptune Queen - Filter
Hello, hello, sweet people! I am very curious about something, does Saturn in the 2nd house necessarily mean financial difficulties? If so, what kinda aspects would ameliorate it if possible? Thank y ...
April 12, 2020 | (Taurus)Neptune Queen - Filter
Hello, sweet people! I have this in my chart, Pluto conjunct Chiron in the 9th house and opposite Mars and, as much as I have read about it, it´s kinda harsh. I´d love to hear your opinions about it, ...
April 11, 2020 | (Cancer)Yarrowia - Filter
Hello all, This little girl chart really is a real puzzle for me. She´s close family. I can see there many different energies, not very compatible? I mean there´s everything, ASC in :173: and :181 ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »