Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 2, 2020 | (Taurus)DrivenByTheStars - Filter
Hi everyone ?‍♀️ About 2 months ago I cried my butt off reading about it. It answered questions I had . How about yours? I have Karma Virgo in 12 house. What´s URS and how much of it fits you? I wo ...
May 1, 2020 | (Scorpio)sincereseeker - Filter
So, my chart rulers or rising signs are Saturn and Uranus, because my ASC is Aquarius. I have Saturn in Aquarius. What does it mean? ...
May 1, 2020 | (Taurus)alexinchains - Filter
Hi, what can this person do to make money? she is very lost with her profession Greetings from Argentina ...
May 1, 2020 | (Taurus)MahtCha - Filter
Could someone kindly explain the significance (in general terms) of having one´s sun, mars, venus AND mercury in conjunction... unless that´s too broad a question? How would this apply to all being ...
May 1, 2020 | (Taurus)sss666 - Filter
Hi, please some serious opinions about my chart at all, especially planets in 12th house? All opinions are welcome. Whole life is about secret. Thanks a lot for opinions. ...
May 1, 2020 | (Taurus)DEEP SIGH - Filter
This is my natal chart in Tropical Zodiac : And I want someone tell me some informations about myself from it , And explain why you tell that information from my chart . Thanks . ...
May 1, 2020 | (Taurus)Islas - Filter
Good evening, I have an intercepted axis of 1st-7th houses and signs like Sagittarius - Gemini. I have read that interceptions tend to weaken some particular areas in a life and looks like my Scorpio ...
May 1, 2020 | (Cancer)MuCancri - Filter
Hey all. For he past few months, I have really been trying to find some sources that will give me an explanation on the meaning of each degree ( 0-29 ). Now I may be searching in vain, but I keep runn ...
May 1, 2020 | (Taurus)sss666 - Filter
Hi everybody, can somebody please explain or just write your opinions, I will have Uran conjunct Moon this year more times, what should I expect? I have Moon in Taurus in 12.house, ruler 2nd house an ...
May 1, 2020 | (Cancer)SEREIA - Filter
Hii So I have a question regarding some positions, because I feel as though I have to conflicting parts within me... or I just haven´t figured out how to deal with it. - cancer DC, sun, mercury ...
May 1, 2020 | (Aquarius)annamcafee112 - Filter
I´m new to this website, but not super new to astrology. I am pretty solid in understanding what each sign and planet represents, but I´m a little shaky on planetary aspects, houses, and how everythin ...
April 30, 2020 | (Aries)Nicower - Filter
Hello. Thanks for those, who opened it and want to give me response. Could someone take insigns in my chart please? I want to see something in there because my life is kinda confusing for me either ...
April 30, 2020 | (Virgo)kidclc68 - Filter
Hello I´m a beginner to astrology and could use some insight on my chart. Thank you for your time! ...
April 30, 2020 | (Libra)Ash1 - Filter
Hi I am new to this forum and very interested in astrology. I have always been curious to find what my purpose in life is. Would you be able to look at my chart and share any insights if possible? ...
April 29, 2020 | (Capricorn)Trainer15 - Filter
Hi, I am new to this forum. Can anyone tell me what they see for me this year in regards to family and career or anything else that stands out? Thanks ...
April 29, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Bsoom83 - Filter
Hello , its my first time to try to read my chart , and i wonder which way is better to learn to read it : whole sing Or placidus ?! And can anyone help me to see is there is job opportunity to me ? ...
April 29, 2020 | (Scorpio)nyksgal - Filter
I have Venus Sun and Mercury in 2th my house. You see my map. What effect do you think gives on the matter? Is it a sign of wealth? ...
April 29, 2020 | (Capricorn)Jahz - Filter
Hello I´m Jahz! I was just wondering, since birth chart can help us see our personality, spouse and past life, what else are possible to see in our birth charts? What else can we read in our birth cha ...
April 29, 2020 | (Gemini)mercuriangel - Filter
t I´m trying to find more information about Natal Venus Retrograde especially in the sign of Gemini. Ive watched many videos about it but still lost at how this upcoming Rx might affect people with th ...
April 28, 2020 | (Scorpio)sincereseeker - Filter
so ive got retrograde chariklon conjunct retrograde juno... what does that say about my future romanctic relationships? also in my chart i apparently only have one other thing in a cardinal water s ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »