Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 7, 2020 | (Leo)Jericho - Filter
Hello everybody! I really would like to know more about me. Thanks to IIyyaarr13 and to Marc Sales I discovered I might be prepared to astrology, I´m quite well at it so if you want to use technic ...
May 7, 2020 | (Taurus)mirkwood - Filter
Hi, So the north node will be in my 12th house and south node in my 6th, what should I expect? Should I be worried? ...
May 7, 2020 | (Scorpio)Ardent - Filter
It´s happening right now. Lol. WHAT DO I DO?! ...
May 7, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Bobbyballard - Filter
Three years of intense challenges for nothing with no sign of letting up. My Saturn return kicked off my journey of responsibility and independence. Along with a NN in Taurus I moved out west ...
May 7, 2020 | (Taurus)Romu - Filter
I know it seems kinda overstretched but could someone please elaborate on its significance in the birth chart. In this case it seems to be in Aquarius in the 8th house... ...
May 6, 2020 | (Aquarius)treebetch - Filter
I’m interested to know what stands out about my chart. I often have trouble letting go of the past, even people I’ve never met such as my ancestors. i have strong intuition but also anxiety. what can ...
May 6, 2020 | (Cancer)TimeLord - Filter
Soon two eclipse will happen on 21st June and 5th July. Both eclipse happening over my Natal Moon Venus and NN respectively. Last December 2019 eclipse wasn´t a good experience for me. Second wave of ...
May 5, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Jass.xoxo - Filter
Heyyyy everyone :) Thanks for reading my post! I´m a beginner at analyzing my chart and would love more insight as you all may see things that I don´t see yet and may stand out to you. I´d love all ...
May 5, 2020 | (Taurus)halonoob1 - Filter
Hello guys I´ve just recently gotten into astrology and would like your guys help in trying to understand my birth chart in general and what effect having this 6 planet stellium would have on me its b ...
May 5, 2020 | (Taurus)killdozerfaggot - Filter
Hi everyone, I´m new here and am enjoying learning Astrology for quite some time now. There´s this really heavy aspect in my natal chart, though. I´m hoping someone can take away some time to shar ...
May 5, 2020 | (Pisces)dr.snakes - Filter
Hi there, I pretty much made an account just to talk about this because it bothers me so much. I have my sun, moon, mercury and venus in the eighth house. I feel like this energy is so heavy and cr ...
May 4, 2020 | (Aries)midnightmagic - Filter
I recently have gotten into astrology and I just did my annual profection. What does it mean to have an activated profected 8th house in Capricorn with ruler of the year as Saturn. Obviously I´m not s ...
May 4, 2020 | (Scorpio)Antonio21 - Filter
How my mars and venus conj in capricorn alppy to my personality and my relationships? ...
May 4, 2020 | (Aquarius)Laurenva - Filter
Hi, what is the significance of this (in conjunction with the other planets in my 4th house)? ...
May 3, 2020 | (Taurus)astro - Filter
Hello there, Im having some trouble understanding how things fit together, and would love if someone could explain this to me I have Pluto in Scorpio in my 8th house When I look on my chart at ...
May 3, 2020 | (Taurus)Islas - Filter
Hello, this is a Natal Chart of my father. He is a very good man, but has some ´´very weak´´ points I am very afraid of. He is very keen on Nazis ideology, unfortunately is a racist and a big fan of A ...
May 3, 2020 | (Taurus)Slasv - Filter
Hello, as i noticed i have many planets close to my angles and i wonder what is that mean. Thank you. ...
May 3, 2020 | (Capricorn)astrobaby99 - Filter
Can anyone please let me know if there are any important aspects in regarding this first meeting chart? :) Thanks so much! ...
May 2, 2020 | (Aquarius)annamcafee112 - Filter
I´m wondering what a grand trine means within my own chart ...
May 2, 2020 | (Taurus)Straight.to.the.midheaven - Filter
Hi, is there any difference between planets above and below ecliptic in terms of impacting nativity? Do you know some articles or books about this topic? Thanks. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »