Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 11, 2020 | (Scorpio)Rwr - Filter
Hi guys, I´m new to the community, I´m torn when it comes to Western and Vedic birth chart, someone please explain to me which is more exact, and a reading when it comes to Career and love. Thank y ...
May 10, 2020 | (Cancer)Soulwanderer - Filter
Hello newbie here♥ Has anyone here experienced having mars and venus return at the same time? What were your experiences? Because I am gonna have that, my mars in 7th pisces and my venus rx in gemi ...
May 9, 2020 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
Anybody wanna take a crack at interpreting his chart? ...
May 9, 2020 | (Gemini)Gemini25 - Filter
Does anyone see marriage or children in my chart? https://ibb.co/CQPS4YW ...
May 9, 2020 | (Scorpio)Crowleys Disciple - Filter
I was curious what in my chart would indicate a strong sex addiction. One of the main reasons I have been married to my wife for past 6 years is to save myself from my past. I have been with over ...
May 9, 2020 | (Pisces)lowwski - Filter
Hey, so I have 3 yods in my chart and would really appreciate if someone could help me understand what I´m suppose to learn from them? I´m a Cancer ascendant with my chart ruler Moon being in Sagitt ...
May 9, 2020 | (Aquarius)denizsipahi55 - Filter
yes, I like myself very much, i´m even in love with myself. One day, I can marry myself if possible. But what does that make me fall in love with myself on my natal chart ¿ Venus in the first house? ...
May 8, 2020 | (Scorpio)Caetana - Filter
Hello, What could indicate a 6th house stellium (pluto-saturn-jupiter)?? ...
May 8, 2020 | (Pisces)van.ivanov - Filter
Hey everyone! I am fairly new to reading charts and I was hoping that someone can help me understand my chart better and give some insights or things that stand out. Also, I am facing a choice to chan ...
May 8, 2020 | (Taurus)DEEP SIGH - Filter
I have a question :76: .. Is there a meaning of being all the planets of someone’s chart in the above part of the sky ( From house 7 to house 12 ) ? And don’t have any planets in the lower part ...
May 7, 2020 | (Virgo)kipsta - Filter
I’ve been struggling for a while to take a decision what I can study or what i see me doing in the future.. based on my chart, is a midwife or an interpreter for the deaf a good idea? Mars con midhea ...
May 7, 2020 | (Leo)Jericho - Filter
Hello everybody! I really would like to know more about me. Thanks to IIyyaarr13 and to Marc Sales I discovered I might be prepared to astrology, I´m quite well at it so if you want to use technic ...
May 7, 2020 | (Taurus)mirkwood - Filter
Hi, So the north node will be in my 12th house and south node in my 6th, what should I expect? Should I be worried? ...
May 7, 2020 | (Scorpio)Ardent - Filter
It´s happening right now. Lol. WHAT DO I DO?! ...
May 7, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Bobbyballard - Filter
Three years of intense challenges for nothing with no sign of letting up. My Saturn return kicked off my journey of responsibility and independence. Along with a NN in Taurus I moved out west ...
May 7, 2020 | (Taurus)Romu - Filter
I know it seems kinda overstretched but could someone please elaborate on its significance in the birth chart. In this case it seems to be in Aquarius in the 8th house... ...
May 6, 2020 | (Aquarius)treebetch - Filter
I’m interested to know what stands out about my chart. I often have trouble letting go of the past, even people I’ve never met such as my ancestors. i have strong intuition but also anxiety. what can ...
May 6, 2020 | (Cancer)TimeLord - Filter
Soon two eclipse will happen on 21st June and 5th July. Both eclipse happening over my Natal Moon Venus and NN respectively. Last December 2019 eclipse wasn´t a good experience for me. Second wave of ...
May 5, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Jass.xoxo - Filter
Heyyyy everyone :) Thanks for reading my post! I´m a beginner at analyzing my chart and would love more insight as you all may see things that I don´t see yet and may stand out to you. I´d love all ...
May 5, 2020 | (Taurus)halonoob1 - Filter
Hello guys I´ve just recently gotten into astrology and would like your guys help in trying to understand my birth chart in general and what effect having this 6 planet stellium would have on me its b ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »