Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 18, 2020 | (Aquarius)golmash - Filter
I Have Aquarius Sun Sagittarius Rising Sagittarius Moon Sagittarius Neptune ...
May 18, 2020 | (Leo)Makiayaj - Filter
Hey guys! I’m new here! I’ve been studying astrology for a little while and I’d like some outside opinions about my chart. I understand a lot with the planets and the house but I’m still learning to t ...
May 18, 2020 | (Sagittarius)suse73 - Filter
Hi All I am self employed in the fashion industry and have spent the last year working on setting up my own label. However, I have had no end of obstacles, problems with factories etc and it has ta ...
May 18, 2020 | (Sagittarius)astrogirl888 - Filter
Hi everyone :) I am currently studying some material from Stephen Forrest and Demetra George on Life Purpose and Past Lives in the birth chart and I would love to have your impressions on my chart ...
May 17, 2020 | (Aquarius)annamcafee112 - Filter
I was wondering if anyone has any insights on this placement for Pluto. ...
May 16, 2020 | (Scorpio)Kittypleazer111 - Filter
What would be a good match for someone with a Scorpio sun, Leo moon, Taurus rising, Sag Mercury, Capricorn Venus & Mars ...
May 16, 2020 | (Gemini)Darude - Filter
All my best and better friends happen to be Sagittarius-Suns. Whenever I´m with Sagittarians, it´s pure joy and laughter. Being with them usually feels like non-stop fun. I also noticed that my ...
May 15, 2020 | (Pisces)piscesqween - Filter
Hi!! New to astro-seek but know a lot of the basics for astrology. I´d love to see opinions and thoughts on my chart so I can get some perspective :34: This is so fun! :65: love, piscesqween ...
May 15, 2020 | (Pisces)Mythic - Filter
Sup all, I wanted to see who relates to my experience with Saturn in Pisces in the 10th House. My generation seems to have a predisposition to dealing with issues of the piscean-nature in their pu ...
May 15, 2020 | (Taurus)Tr333 - Filter
Does anyone know about jyestha nakshatra pada 3. I’d like to understand about my vedic chart so if anyone could help i’d be grateful ...
May 15, 2020 | (Pisces)Em22 - Filter
Can anybody see where I should live from reading my chart? And maybe what a good choice of career would be? Thankyou ! Any more information regarding my life I would appreciate 😊 ...
May 15, 2020 | (Scorpio)arijam1 - Filter
Hello. If there is anyone that is willing to take a look at my chart and express their opinions about it, go ahead! Mainly my interest is about my sun and moon sign being in scorpio and leo, both ver ...
May 15, 2020 | (Cancer)nme2002 - Filter
i know transits are more useful for predictions, but does anyone see anything indicating what my career/love life might be like? the only thing that i’ve observed is that my 7th house ruler is in my 6 ...
May 13, 2020 | (Leo)SavageQueen - Filter
Heyyy there.... :) I have been researching about Astrology for about 4 months now; I am hooked! I would love it if anyone could tell me anything that stands out in my chart and anything that seems ...
May 13, 2020 | (Taurus)killdozerfaggot - Filter
Apparently, I´ve either got a grand trine or few trines either co-operating or not (if I´m unaware of where to focus effort for things to kick in?) in my natal chart (ASC - Jupiter - North Node). D ...
May 13, 2020 | (Pisces)emhog - Filter
I´m new to all this and I´ve researched but it´s all so confusing. I´d really like someone to guide me and put things in less confusing terms of anyone could. And the chart. I can´t even begin with th ...
May 12, 2020 | (Gemini)mercuriangel - Filter
So it turns out I have a new chart because I got the timing wrong and my chart literally flipped upside down. I have Venus in Gemini Rx in my 10th House and I was wondering how this retrograde will af ...
May 11, 2020 | (Virgo)Anamel - Filter
For context, my Neptune is in the 1st house, Saturn in the 6th, and Mercury in the 8th. I don´t know much about the yod formation besides that people claim it´s a mark of destiny or mission. I especia ...
May 11, 2020 | (Taurus)Jesca - Filter
What could a mystic rectangle formed by Transiting north and south node aspecting Natal north and south node mean? Any advice is appreciated thank you! It is a sidereal chart, not sure if it makes a d ...
May 11, 2020 | (Scorpio)Rwr - Filter
Hi guys, I´m new to the community, I´m torn when it comes to Western and Vedic birth chart, someone please explain to me which is more exact, and a reading when it comes to Career and love. Thank y ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »