Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 25, 2020 | (Virgo)Katienoble1 - Filter
Here is the chart :) thanks in advance! ...
May 25, 2020 | (Sagittarius)luxuriousdurt - Filter
Greetings all, Have been dissecting astrology in general and my natal chart for some time now, with a lot of scrupulous research to the finest details and have recently been studying fixed stars in ...
May 24, 2020 | (Cancer)Betule - Filter
I have so much planets in 10th and 4th house. What do you get from that and how i can make benefit out of them? And is it true that sun in 11th house and 10th house placements can bring fame? Lol than ...
May 24, 2020 | (Taurus)IIyyaarr13 - Filter
Between the Butterscotch lines where it says related charts is the option of an Arabic Lots calculator! :44: The catalogue is quite long for things to add to the Natal Chart! :30: ...
May 24, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Sava23 - Filter
Hi guys! :1: I was wondering if anyone could help me read my birth chart, especially my career. Thanks in advance! :3: ...
May 24, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
Hey guys, please have a look at my chart and talk to me about love, in the next few years specifically - is there any hope? ...
May 24, 2020 | (Leo)alpoha - Filter
What are the things that caught your eyes in my map? :37: ...
May 24, 2020 | (Aquarius)lunaria - Filter
hello everybody! I have a question about my chart. Saturn is transiting over my mercury at the moment. Soon jupiter and pluto will transit into my 5th house and also over my mercury. Mercury is v ...
May 23, 2020 | (Virgo)RiaRia4 - Filter
What important factors can you see? ...
May 23, 2020 | (Aries)inka - Filter
Hello, i decided to write here again because i feel like im wasting my life - or maybe i am wrong. I dont wanna write what i have been in the past and how i understood my life and my purpose. Now i ...
May 22, 2020 | (Gemini)Junia - Filter
This is my first message here and i am still Trying to learn Astrology. I have a Question, since i have sun in 8th house, am i basically destined towards to suffer in life? I feel that i have already ...
May 22, 2020 | (Leo)RunnerChic85 - Filter
Hi everyone, Happy Friday 😀 I know everyone says the 4th house represents the the family/home we grew up in, but which house represents the home life of our spouse and children we’re raising? Would ...
May 22, 2020 | (Aquarius)golmash - Filter
SYCHIC POWER Hippocrates has been attributed to the saying, “A physician without knowledge of astrology has no right to call himself a physician.” There are three types of psychic powers: The deep ...
May 22, 2020 | (Aquarius)golmash - Filter
Occultism in a Natal Chart. In astrological natal charts, there are numerous placements that indicate an interest in the occult, esoteric arts, witchcraft as well as psychic and healing talent. Of ...
May 22, 2020 | (Taurus)gethsemane - Filter
I really discuss this situation with my friend. Both of us has this in our own chart. I want to understand this deeply so I ask that what does this cross mean? ...
May 21, 2020 | (Leo)LeoTaurus - Filter
Based on my birth chart, what are my talents? ...
May 21, 2020 | (Taurus)Luna Lena - Filter
More of a career or duty? What are your thoughts? :74: ...
May 21, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Good afternoon everyone, (inside) A natal chart of a person (outside) transit chart of 17th September 2017, the date when health collapsed and person still suffers ongoing chronic illness till n ...
May 21, 2020 | (Capricorn)Orion365 - Filter
Hello All, Appreciate if someone can advise if should be doing my own business or better off working for others. Thank you. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »