Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 2, 2020 | (Pisces)prodigiosum - Filter
dear people pisces is asking for help :108: as you can see drama and conflama in my chart starting from last sign and from ascendant its high shit mutability almost as xmen mutant and we r going ...
June 2, 2020 | (Virgo)Krystaljane9 - Filter
Hi I have alot of houses in 9th house in my chart does this mean I have a stellium? :1: ...
June 2, 2020 | (Virgo)Krystaljane9 - Filter
Hi all I have noticed I have alot of houses all in 9th house, does this mean I have stellium in sagittarius? :4: ...
June 2, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Niamh - Filter
Hi there Can someone please read my chart. I´ve got Saggi sun and rising with two yods facing cancer. Many thanks Niamh ...
June 2, 2020 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
“Colonel Russell Williams was a commander of Canadian Forces Base (CFB) Trenton in 2010 when he was convicted of murder, following a series of bizarre sex crimes that shocked the country.” He actua ...
June 1, 2020 | (Aquarius)Jake51 - Filter
My chart is a little confusing to me. First of all Jupiter is in the best possible placement in my chart. That is in my second house. Mars and my north nose are conjunct in my 2nd. So this house has a ...
June 1, 2020 | (Virgo)WitchOfOrion - Filter
Hey guys! I´m really really curious to see what you think of this placement and how you imagine a person who has it to be. It´s my placement ofc and I´m currently trying to understand it. Thank you ve ...
June 1, 2020 | (Cancer)Cancerman23 - Filter
Need better understanding of this placement. Specifically Saturn in Taurus in the 12th house. What are the effects i know it has to do with isolation. I also heard it has to do with seeking pleasure,c ...
May 31, 2020 | (Aquarius)JelenaK - Filter
So, I have to choose between these dates: 8.7.,11.07,12.07,15.07. for a very important test Do you guys have any idea which of these days are good/not good for me to do the test? My birthdate is o ...
May 31, 2020 | (Taurus)Kuklacı - Filter
Firstly, I have five retrogrades in my natal chart. Would this amount of retrogrades in a chart have any specific effect? Also, what would my Mercury retrograde mean by itself? Secondly, what kind ...
May 30, 2020 | (Aquarius)Dilini_mueller - Filter
Hi, I have empty kendara houses in my horoscope and I want to know how it effect me and the people around me? I am married now, and see a loss in the business of my husband. ( Is it because of me? :/ ...
May 29, 2020 | (Aries)Dtown155 - Filter
I recently found out I am actually an Aries and not a Pisces.. Does anything stand out? ...
May 29, 2020 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
I´ve got this and I can attest to it. 😭 I´d like some thoughts on this placement. Any way to overcome it or? ...
May 28, 2020 | (Cancer)Cancerman23 - Filter
My mars in Scorpio is in the 6th house, Chiron in Scorpio is in the 6th house, Lilith in Sagittarius is in the 6th house. ...
May 28, 2020 | (Taurus)Aphroditetheprincess - Filter
Hello guys,I was watching a few videos about how the 5th house shows the zodiac sign of our children ,but I didn’t understand how to calculate it...And also i was thinking is there an aspect that’s sh ...
May 28, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I want to discuss an issue about which there is much confusion: that is the difference between the duad of Domicile/Adversity vs Exaltation/Depression (fall) First of all, we must discuss the Thema ...
May 28, 2020 | (Libra)FenderBender - Filter
Hey guys! So I’m smack dab in my Saturn return. 0 Aquarius. It’s terrible timing but I know that’s Saturns intention. Anyways when Saturn went into Aquarius on March 21 I found out my mom is really s ...
May 27, 2020 | (Sagittarius)myguess21 - Filter
My Chart: Thanks. ...
May 27, 2020 | (Taurus)mirkwood - Filter
Hi, I’ve heard that many are somehow afraid of 12th house, in the end of this month and in the next month I believe a lot of plants will be in my 12ty house, what can be expected in that kind of situa ...
May 26, 2020 | (Virgo)vrg0x57 - Filter
Been wondering about this stuff a lot, I´m not so good at astrology yet. Please and thanks. P ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »