Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 4, 2020 | (Pisces)light - Filter
I heard that it´s possible to learn some things about your past life from your birth chart but apart from north and south node I don´t know much about it. Could someone give me a clue about mine? ...
June 3, 2020 | (Taurus)Abbisixx - Filter
To my understanding, the aspects between the Draconic chart and the natal chart show what qualities you bring into the current incarnation. I´ve found that I relate enormously to the Scorpio theme ...
June 3, 2020 | (Virgo)Krystaljane9 - Filter
Is saturn in cancer one of the harshest planets to have in a chart and can the issues be worked through during saturn return? ...
June 3, 2020 | (Taurus)Hannahohdear - Filter
So I´ve been going deeper into my natal chart, beyond asc, sun, moon, and finding the lilith and chiron fascinating. My lilith is in the 4th house which is in aries. I read a really good passage fr ...
June 3, 2020 | (Cancer)Aliya-12 - Filter
Somehow I have mainly Squares and also most of the planets are in their own sign or house. I don’t know if it’s good or balanced with the energies. Overall it looks like I have to go through a lot of ...
June 2, 2020 | (Taurus)ee33 - Filter
which chart do you guys usually prefer? sidereal vs topical (i think that´s the name!) i find it interesting my entire chart changes in my sidereal one! although i can´t figure out which fits me more! ...
June 2, 2020 | (Taurus)ee33 - Filter
are there specific chart aspects and signs more common in comedians? anything i should look for? i´m considering giving it a whirl and i´m wondering if anything in my chart shows that! thanks in advan ...
June 2, 2020 | (Taurus)DoriDesu - Filter
I recently found Ceres (1) and Prosperpina (26) in my 1st house Draconic Cancer Rising. In Hellenic mythology Prosperpina was the daughter of Ceres. Both Asteroids make a small aspect of a sesquiquad ...
June 2, 2020 | (Virgo)Krystaljane9 - Filter
Hey there just wondered if I have yods in my birth chart, would be interested to know more about these and what it means.. Many thanks :1: ...
June 2, 2020 | (Sagittarius)astrogirl888 - Filter
Hi! I am curious to know what is your interpretation of the Taurus NN in the 8th house. Taurus I feel I get a really good sense of but I am not so familiar with all the intricacies of the 8th house ...
June 2, 2020 | (Pisces)prodigiosum - Filter
dear people pisces is asking for help :108: as you can see drama and conflama in my chart starting from last sign and from ascendant its high shit mutability almost as xmen mutant and we r going ...
Hi I have alot of houses in 9th house in my chart does this mean I have a stellium? :1: ...
Hi all I have noticed I have alot of houses all in 9th house, does this mean I have stellium in sagittarius? :4: ...
June 2, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Niamh - Filter
Hi there Can someone please read my chart. I´ve got Saggi sun and rising with two yods facing cancer. Many thanks Niamh ...
June 2, 2020 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
“Colonel Russell Williams was a commander of Canadian Forces Base (CFB) Trenton in 2010 when he was convicted of murder, following a series of bizarre sex crimes that shocked the country.” He actua ...
June 1, 2020 | (Aquarius)Jake51 - Filter
My chart is a little confusing to me. First of all Jupiter is in the best possible placement in my chart. That is in my second house. Mars and my north nose are conjunct in my 2nd. So this house has a ...
June 1, 2020 | (Virgo)WitchOfOrion - Filter
Hey guys! I´m really really curious to see what you think of this placement and how you imagine a person who has it to be. It´s my placement ofc and I´m currently trying to understand it. Thank you ve ...
June 1, 2020 | (Cancer)Cancerman23 - Filter
Need better understanding of this placement. Specifically Saturn in Taurus in the 12th house. What are the effects i know it has to do with isolation. I also heard it has to do with seeking pleasure,c ...
May 31, 2020 | (Aquarius)JelenaK - Filter
So, I have to choose between these dates: 8.7.,11.07,12.07,15.07. for a very important test Do you guys have any idea which of these days are good/not good for me to do the test? My birthdate is o ...
May 31, 2020 | (Taurus)Kuklacı - Filter
Firstly, I have five retrogrades in my natal chart. Would this amount of retrogrades in a chart have any specific effect? Also, what would my Mercury retrograde mean by itself? Secondly, what kind ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »