Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 22, 2022 | (Capricorn)VLV - Filter
Dear Visitors and Members, Could you please give me some hints to calibrate my exact date of death? I know, there is an astrological school that prohibits this on a moral basis, but as I ´ve heard ...
March 21, 2022 | (Taurus)lily-lis - Filter
In the name of God, someone tell me when the war is over. Approximately? I´m going crazy already. :24: Please, maybe someone can tell me if it will work out well in the future if I leave the country ...
March 21, 2022 | (Aquarius)JIN2 - Filter
How to identify benefic and Malefic planets in the Horoscope? ...
March 21, 2022 | (Libra)Triple Libra - Filter
I have never researched yods, and I have a hard time reading my own. Any insight on yod - Saturn Apex in 10H Cancer; boosters are Neptune and Jupiter, with North Node between those two points. Any ins ...
March 21, 2022 | (Taurus)Ranran - Filter
I´m 23 (recently celebrated my birthday in March 15). :75: Does my natal chart show any indication regarding their marriage predictions? -He´s tall, well built (possibly quite slim), conventionally ...
March 21, 2022 | (Capricorn)VLV - Filter
Dear Visitors and Members, my question is: how can I guess my real hobbies due to my personal astro-chart? As I know, I should watch my 5th House in Scorpio- in order to know more on it... In my ...
March 20, 2022 | (Aquarius)JIN2 - Filter
I am little curious about what is meaning of saturn is ruling your moon sign. Mars and saturn conjuct in my 10th house. Air and Venous dominant in my horoscope. Always wanted to work in industry b ...
March 20, 2022 | (Pisces)Zydrunas999 - Filter
I know that my Rahu is in Aquarius sign, ketu in Leo. This means that i need to forget command, my ego, become a modest person. Not to be subordinate to anyone, to become completely free. It is a grou ...
March 20, 2022 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4q1sKv4pUf8yWAu87pMqxk?si=3J9P6_svQ6WR1nhPN0qWeg Let me know what themes you see pop up in the music by these artists who have Sun Moon or Ascendant in Anuradha na ...
March 20, 2022 | (Aries)Owlmate - Filter
I was recently wondering about this placement. I have Mars in Taurus and it feels like I´m blocked. For example: some middle-aged and elders neighbours are complotting against me because I feed a ...
March 19, 2022 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
I wonder which aspects show sexual unorthodoxy. Like polyamory, serial monogamy, open relationships, total abstinence,... ...
March 19, 2022 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
It’s in my 9th house in Krittika nakshatra. The most I can think of is that my mom’s Sun conjuncts it so it’s been activated for most of my life and it’s in the 7th house from my Moon so the Kendra ...
March 18, 2022 | (Taurus)letafet - Filter
I often come across people who talk too much. Really much. I´m not exaggerating; it´s genuinely a problem. I hate to ghost people but I had to do it a few times because of these situations. It is just ...
March 18, 2022 | (Aquarius)Theoastrology - Filter
Do parallels combine the signs and house like an out sign conjunction. I have Mars in Aries in eighth house parallel my midheaven in Gemini. Should I think of it as mixing like an out of sign c ...
March 18, 2022 | (Aquarius)JIN2 - Filter
I leave my country when saturn transit 12th house over my moon. I come in contact with new people, new job everything new. Initially I was stressed and then started enjoying it. Suddenly someon ...
March 17, 2022 | (Libra)maramara - Filter
What do you think about this chart? How f-ed up it is? Thi Venus in 11th with no aspect is so heavy as well as the Moon on 29°. Don´t you think? ...
March 17, 2022 | (Libra)celestialbody22 - Filter
Has anyone ever studied Death Charts in relation to Birth Charts? What if a death chart is a birth chart in a different dimension, should of course you complete the mission here. How can we determin ...
March 17, 2022 | (Pisces)mokko01 - Filter
I´m in a astrology app right and if saturn return to original position in 28 that mean you can know your birth hour? 28 years can´t be at the sign before. ...
March 17, 2022 | (Taurus)BBlythe - Filter
I´ve been contemplating about asking this to our community. i am being recruited in the tarot readers group that offers reading to public in my country. My title would be interpretive astrologer. ...
March 17, 2022 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
I know that it is a topic that has already been discussed in the forum and that there are many unanswerable questions that astrology cannot answer, but it is always interesting to see the different pe ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »