Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 26, 2020 | (Virgo)Boji - Filter
Hi everyone, I’m new to this forum but not so much to birth charts. Since almost a year ago, I’ve been on a mission to better understand my chart and apply it’s translation practically within my lif ...
June 26, 2020 | (Leo)Elisadamico95 - Filter
I´m sorry for this question. I´m super new to all of this! I´m a ☉ Leo, ☽ Libra, and a ↑ Sagittarius. My Sun (Leo) is in the 9th house. My Moon (Libra) is in the 11th house. My Ascendant (S ...
June 23, 2020 | (Taurus)theycallmetym - Filter
I was curious about which one is more accurate ? I know it may sound strange as both of them are used frequently.But i mean my natal chart totally changes like signs of planets houses etc.Which one sh ...
June 23, 2020 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
This is a match between a male individual who I’ve had Very strong affectionate feelings. ( nothing serious please don’t go down that route.) Let me know some of the apps, let me know some other ...
June 23, 2020 | (Taurus)Ideh - Filter
Hi im really interested in Astrology...i dont have enough info to read my chart And im so excited to know intresting things. I want to know things about my chart.little or important just read mine an ...
June 23, 2020 | (Capricorn)AstroDaria - Filter
I´m looking for a goal. A direction in life. I feel lost. Torn. I don´t know where to go. I have been studying astrology for a year. Earlier I was interested in life after life. It´s time for a ...
June 22, 2020 | (Capricorn)AstroDaria - Filter
The eighth house in Capricorn. There are 4 planets. Sun, Venus, Uranus, Neptune. How do you read all this together? Everyone in turn - I can. Together - I have a problem. Help me? ...
June 21, 2020 | (Aries)Grenktea - Filter
Hi, I have a question about my chart and the sun position in it. It´s exactly zero degrees between aries and pisces. I know that many peopple who follow modern astrology identify as a cusp between ...
June 21, 2020 | (Capricorn)Enomario - Filter
Hi everyone, I am new to astrology and I am trying to understand myself by analyzing my chart, but it has not been easy. ...
June 21, 2020 | (Libra)hsneuzn - Filter
Hi, I´ve been following astrology for years. I learned a lot, but I didn´t quite understand my chart. I especially want to know about the multitude of planets in the tenth house. I would also like to ...
June 20, 2020 | (Taurus)annie237 - Filter
please speak as candidly as you feel. i’ve studied my chart for a long time now and have never had a fresh set of eyes examine it. all interpretations welcome!! ...
June 20, 2020 | (Libra)Librasunscorpiorising - Filter
Hello 😁 Id really love if someone could read my chart for me? I’m interested to know your general thoughts on the kind of woman I am. And the kind of guy is typically attract. Thank you!!!! I copi ...
June 20, 2020 | (Cancer)GoldenRayne - Filter
Hi everyone, I’m new here. I’ve been trying to break down my natal chart for 5 months and I’m having a hard time understanding it. My life has always been full of crazy coincidences, dreams that foret ...
June 20, 2020 | (Aries)DoubleA169 - Filter
I am new to this astrology field. My question, at the moment, my life sucks. I was used by an ex GF and now I am back in Chicago. My BD March 30, 1972, in Peoria Il, usa and at about 0:15 am. Why has ...
June 19, 2020 | (Aquarius)Ma7mod - Filter
Hiiii my astrology friends , I have Bucket shape chart with launar handle 🙂🙂 ,Bill gates has same shape😂😂 I really wanna deeply understand about its energy and more about the bucket handle whic ...
June 18, 2020 | (Taurus)Aphroditetheprincess - Filter
Hellooo🦥 I was trying to find articles for my Mercury stationery D ,but I didn’t found anything useful...So if anyone can explain it how this will impact my chart during The retrograde motion ..And wh ...
June 18, 2020 | (Gemini)AMagicMoment - Filter
How important is the overall nathal chart´s zodiac signature? My chart says ♋ Cancer signature sign. Any thoughts about it? How does this affect your personal relationships? :) ...
June 18, 2020 | (Scorpio)Nalani Makaio - Filter
At first I wanted to write a lot of stuff but anyway I actually would like you to tell me how you feel about my chart (if you will feel so). Truth is I watch my chart few years and there are some str ...
June 18, 2020 | (Capricorn)Cap24 - Filter
My life is pure hell. I feel like I am going to hell. Please tell me why based on my progressed chart. ...
June 17, 2020 | (Cancer)cancerdoubleleo - Filter
Could anyone tell me what might be the outcome of transiting Uranus in the 10th square my natal moon in the 12th would be? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »