Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 29, 2020 | (Scorpio)M.EMRE - Filter
I should choose a profession very soon and I want to choose the most suitable profession for my map because the map shows our potential.And I don´t know my potential, unfortunately can you help me.0 d ...
June 29, 2020 | (Taurus)zephyro - Filter
So I look to my chart and It seems that my strongest placements are in aquarius but there it is my south node and I dont know how that can help me, I also though about other signs around my chart that ...
June 29, 2020 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
I´m not sure what it is, but since the lockdown, I feel so restless and my natural tendency to create, plan, or even live within a routine is gone. I can actually say I miss my ugly university. Th ...
June 28, 2020 | (Virgo)RiaRia4 - Filter
Tell me about Neptune in Pisces in the 12H natal. ...
June 28, 2020 | (Aries)Emmanuel_131 - Filter
Could someone help me on how to interpret a Saturn Return Chart? :74: Thank you! https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-transit-chart/?muz_narozeni_den=25&muz_narozeni_mesic=3&muz_ ...
June 28, 2020 | (Taurus)SaturnsRule - Filter
Hi everyone. There is an app called ´My Astrologer´ that allows you to ask one free question regarding astrology, and an astrologer will reply within 24 hours. The answer I got was quite detaile ...
June 28, 2020 | (Taurus)mirkwood - Filter
Hi, I based on my chart is it a good time to leave my job and start a new one? ...
June 28, 2020 | (Gemini)Zane771 - Filter
Can anyone explain what my natal birth chart means & anything bad or good about it etc. ...
June 27, 2020 | (Capricorn)Kbxoxo - Filter
I’m new to astrology and I’m wanting to find someone compatible with me, even as friends! I’m craving a new relationship in my life! I have so much I want to give someone, even a friend! Thank you f ...
June 27, 2020 | (Libra)OraCyrus - Filter
Please check my chart, any input and interpretation is welcomed. Please high light my finance and career specifically! also personality or anything note worthy. ...
June 27, 2020 | (Gemini)Gemini25 - Filter
Hello! Can anyone I interpret my chart if I give off sexual energy to Men? Or anything like this? Most Men when I meet them want sex from me and Women are very attracted to me even thou I prefer Me ...
June 27, 2020 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
I’ve been checking up on a friend of mines to see if he is well. We displayed conversations about secrets knowledges and then we got into astrology. He ask me to look his chart and I told I’d come ...
June 27, 2020 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
what would indicate someone having a slight reaction to many foods in ones charts? ...
June 27, 2020 | (Aquarius)Ma7mod - Filter
Hii guys I have mutual reception in my chart between capricon venus 7H and libra saturn 4H I think this is important connection but i can not understand ...
June 27, 2020 | (Taurus)IntoTheVoid - Filter
What are the differences you see in Scorpio placements vs. 8th house placements? The planet would be the ´what´, sign the ´how´ and house the ´where´... For example, how would a Scorpio Moon differ f ...
June 26, 2020 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
What in someone´s chart says that they will love intense exercise such as High Intensity Interval Training, not just health. ...
June 26, 2020 | (Taurus)Emk - Filter
Hello everyone:) Can someone please be kind enough to tell me any important things about my chart. I´ve felt as if I have had bad luck all of my life so far, i always have to work extra hard for stuf ...
June 26, 2020 | (Scorpio)lorelei89 - Filter
Which planet would you think to be more malefic? I´m approaching this through traditional way with sects and rulerships, but feel free to share your thoughts your own way, trying to learn here :) ...
June 26, 2020 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Lol, I just think this is kinda funny and maybe a little sad. I´ve got this exact 0° in my chart. So, how big of a jerk am I? Please go into detail, I´d like to hear. Davis brought it to my attenti ...
June 26, 2020 | (Virgo)Boji - Filter
Hi everyone, I’m new to this forum but not so much to birth charts. Since almost a year ago, I’ve been on a mission to better understand my chart and apply it’s translation practically within my lif ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »