Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 4, 2020 | (Pisces)Tar8284 - Filter
I have a feeling that some part of me can only fully function when I´m in contact with people.( Sun conjuct DSC) I do not feel a strong need for mass, community. Two, three people are enough for me t ...
July 3, 2020 | (Gemini)Gemini25 - Filter
Hello lovely people, Lately I have a desire to be pregnant, have children so bad even thou I have no current partner lol. Can anyone see what in my chart is causing this? ...
July 2, 2020 | (Scorpio)SimonG - Filter
Hi ive got black lilith in aquarius right on the asc... im male. In a female i think itd mean an 9bvious feminist... what about for a male? Any ideas? ...
July 2, 2020 | (Virgo)RiaRia4 - Filter
My mother is 46 and has had the worst luck in love. What do you see in her chart that is blocking her from love? ...
July 2, 2020 | (Taurus)Emk - Filter
Im a newbie to astrology but I was wondering what placements/aspects show travel or what country or region one may end up in? And what transits indicate travel? Thanks a bunch ...
July 2, 2020 | (Cancer)Leeazard - Filter
I’ve started getting into astrology pretty heavily Recently and it’s helped a lot aiding in developing more mindfulness and self awareness and self discovery, Which Is very important to me. While I’v ...
July 2, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Jess9148 - Filter
I´m a 30 year old female. I didn´t realize for a while that it may not be very common to have the same sun, moon, and ascendant. Does this have any interesting implications? Besides, of course, th ...
July 1, 2020 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
What are indicators of someone having the utmost health such as an healthy BMI, a healthy amount of fat or muscle mass, stable blood sugars, a healthy heart and lungs, nice hair and nails, glowing ski ...
July 1, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Linamun - Filter
I’ve had a very ruff couple of years. If there is anything in my chart I need to be aware of? Thanks for your help ...
July 1, 2020 | (Aquarius)Cap Aquarius - Filter
everything is falling apart in my life, financially speaking...and i need help, REALLY BAD..i am overwhelmed and i cant see my way out..there are SO MANY INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT and time sensitive issues ...
On facebook, I did a poll in the group hades moon and it appears a lot of people with moon in aspect to pluto have eating disorders. Anyone like to explain or share your thoughts? ...
So this is something I often ponder upon. A lot of placements that I would expect to be debilitated or just bad, I´m compatible with or others are compatible with. Which makes me ask the question, how ...
July 1, 2020 | (Taurus)mirkwood - Filter
hi, I couldn´t figure out where the eclipse is happening in my chart? please, help. ...
July 1, 2020 | (Leo)AstroLeo - Filter
Hello, I was trying to get more information on this aspect in my chart.I know that I am always searching deep and have recently take an intrest to dpeth psychology, and astrology but I want to know ho ...
July 1, 2020 | (Virgo)Boji - Filter
Hi everyone! I’m trying to better understand empty houses, specifically right now, my 12th house. I’ve seen a few different ways of looking at this online through my research but I’m still a little c ...
July 1, 2020 | (Taurus)999999999 - Filter
Hi i’d like to take your opinions about my chart. Any insights are appreciated :) ...
June 30, 2020 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
What would a girl who´s a really hot sex worker (who´s beauty is a curse and a blessing ) who loves to have sex with many men (regardless of whether they´re in a relationship), drives men crazy and wh ...
June 30, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Dwadasamsa D-12 Chart The Dwadashamsha, twelfth divisional chart, is past karma chart. It traditionally indicates parents but stands for past conditioning generally. It can be used as a birth chart ...
June 30, 2020 | (Libra)marcojacko - Filter
i am still very new to astrology, so who can help a libra read his chart? ...
June 30, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
any experiences? Divisional charts Divisional charts provide detail and specificity in the delineation of planetary influences. Jyotish considers divisional placement by sign only. Each di ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »