Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 10, 2020 | (Libra)libsco - Filter
Always wanted to make a living doing what I love but feel like i´m too old. Did I miss the boat? ...
July 9, 2020 | (Leo)Krys777 - Filter
Good day ! Can you please tell me the indications in my chart for children birth family? I am struggling to meet a right partner.i was told that now I have good transit for love but unfortunately I me ...
July 9, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Klbearz - Filter
I’ve been intro astrology for a couple years but have yet to dive into more intricate aspects of the birth chart. I feel in my chart I have many contradictory placements. For example my sun pulls me o ...
July 9, 2020 | (Gemini)Francis064 - Filter
A few years ago my sister passed away which was a very sudden and hard moment for me as you can imagine. She was probably the most trustworthy person I knew and ever since I´ve been trying to meet som ...
July 9, 2020 | (Taurus)FredeAndra - Filter
Hi, my MC is in :173:, so I have :153: :191: :155: :171: in 8th house, :153: :171: :193: :157: :191: ASC I was wondering in which way I could use this energy in order to find a suitable job for thi ...
July 8, 2020 | (Sagittarius)elizcba - Filter
Wife: 25.06.1962 Husband: 13.08.1963 Please explain astrologically this behaviour: 1. Husband: took many secret loans, buys many items, took all shared savings-boight big delivery car in winter-did ...
July 8, 2020 | (Leo)AParkerM - Filter
I keep having cycles of stagnation, not moving, feeling stuck with no way out. I literally mean no way out. It´s just a waiting game. I do tarot readings, all i ever get regarding the general is to is ...
July 8, 2020 | (Taurus)Enolika - Filter
Can you please say anything about my chart? I´m especially interested in tips for my career. I gratuated a few weeks ago and to be honest...I´m not sure what should I do now. But if you see anything ...
July 8, 2020 | (Cancer)paige7321 - Filter
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts about Venus and Mars in my chart. ...
July 7, 2020 | (Scorpio)Crowleys Disciple - Filter
Recently I read that they had caught the Golden State Killer, Joseph James Deangelo. He is a former cop. He pleaded guilty to 13 counts of murder, more than 50 rapes, and 100 burglaries in California. ...
July 7, 2020 | (Libra)Emkastro - Filter
Hi! I’m looking for help to guide me in the right direction for career. I have been in the HR profession for years and it has never felt right for me. I’m good at it but it’s just not fulfilling/does ...
July 7, 2020 | (Sagittarius)lll - Filter
Hi guys, I´d like to know what does mean a t-square between Lilith in Pisces - sun in saggitarius-Saturn in Gemini. Sorry for my English, but it´s very interesting and I would be very grateful for yo ...
July 6, 2020 | (Taurus)mysticalstars - Filter
I recently discovered that the imum coeli, or IC as most call it, is sometimes referred to as the "foundation of your chart" and your "most inner self," the self that you are when ...
July 6, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Hello all, Quick question and plea for an advice. I have been nominated by my fellow party to represent them as a delegate. While theoretically I can refuse the nomination afterwards, I am takin ...
July 5, 2020 | (Capricorn)Naw - Filter
Can someone tell me anything about my chart ? Im new and i want to learn more Also what is the difference between natal and draconic chart? ...
July 5, 2020 | (Virgo)Boji - Filter
In the time passages app, it says Chiron is septile my Midheaven in my natal chart. I have been trying to find more information about this, but is there anyone that can better help me understand what ...
July 5, 2020 | (Taurus)333 - Filter
Hii Wondering if anyone had insights into how my Chiron in 10th could be affecting career path? Currently studying in the arts Definitely found choosing a path harder than most... tend not to go f ...
July 5, 2020 | (Aries)duboist - Filter
I have my sun in 9th house and I just realize that my 3 kids have also their sun in 9th house. I have also Mercury as 2 of my kids. I have Jupiter in 9th house and my son has his Venus in 9th house. i ...
July 4, 2020 | (Taurus)Ianua - Filter
How do you interpret this transit? Anyone experiencing this right now? How does it feel? My SN is in the 3d house Sagittarius and NN in the 9th house Gemini. ...
July 4, 2020 | (Pisces)Tar8284 - Filter
I have a feeling that some part of me can only fully function when I´m in contact with people.( Sun conjuct DSC) I do not feel a strong need for mass, community. Two, three people are enough for me t ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »