Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 20, 2020 | (Aries)Pandorica - Filter
Hi, everyone! I have a question regarding my sun-venus-saturn-mercury conjunction (in Aries, 1st house). What may this mean? Also, my Venus is burnt as well as Saturn that is as I read not that g ...
July 20, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Domini00 - Filter
Hi, I´m really a newbie when it comes to reading a whole chart, so I´d like to ask if there´s something interesting in my chart or is it nothing special? ...
July 19, 2020 | (Aquarius)denizsipahi55 - Filter
That´s true I have a crazy natal chart. When I go out, the efforts to go out with blue hair or be cool everywhere can be undeniable. But I can´t figure it out, am I "crazy" or "genius&q ...
July 18, 2020 | (Gemini)Anilah - Filter
As we know the place where we live is very important for our personal progress. Is there anyone who know for the branch of astrology who can determine where there might be an approximately ideal pl ...
July 18, 2020 | (Leo)Zephyrin - Filter
Hi everyone Do you believe the dominant planets that are shown in your chart here? I mean, they are different when you calculate in other astrology websites. It is very confusing and doesn´t give a ...
July 18, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
IS there such a thing as damaged Venus? What position in a chart would deem her damaged? An astrologer kept telling me this every time I would talk to him, but never told me why my Venus was damage ...
July 18, 2020 | (Scorpio)Promethean_Soul - Filter
Hello. In my birth chart only jupiter is retro and when I wanted to find out about astrocartography , I saw my Jupiter passes on city Tashkent and Novosibirsk. Actually I have no connections with that ...
July 17, 2020 | (Taurus)lnsabch - Filter
Hi, Does anyone know of any resources in which I can read about a stationing true node in a natal chart? I am not interested in transiting nodes or planets, just natal. I have searched the forum h ...
July 17, 2020 | (Leo)lpt - Filter
Hello! So some friends and I were comparing our charts and we noticed one of the them had many squares in comparison to the rest. We are all still new to astrology but we are aware of the difficulty a ...
July 17, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
I have a pretty basic question that came up when I realized that my Mercury is unaspected - what are the implications of unaspected planets? Do they not achieve their potential or, on the contrary, ar ...
July 17, 2020 | (Scorpio)emmskimo123 - Filter
Can anyone look into my birth chart and see if my marriage breakdown is solvable ? Xxx ...
July 16, 2020 | (Aries)Halo81 - Filter
I’ve always been told not to put my chart out for the world to say but I’m not really afraid of that I don’t have anything behind and I’m not an easy person harm so 4/18/81 4:18pm If anybody is w ...
July 16, 2020 | (Aries)Halo81 - Filter
Is anybody willing to read my chart I need some insight on my younger sister what the heck is going on my son and I are slipping apart And he’s 10 years old. Every time I try to read my daughters char ...
July 16, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
If you look at the position of my Jupiter, it is on the very thin line separating my 8th and 9th house - does anyone else have any planet in such a position? What implications does it have? ...
July 15, 2020 | (Aquarius)Parizad - Filter
Hello, Trying to rectify my exact birth time. Currently I live in Bethlehem, PA. I was born on February 19, 1975 in Frunze town, former Kyrgyz Soviet Republic (Kyrgyzstan). Mom says around 2 am to 3 a ...
July 15, 2020 | (Virgo)kipsta - Filter
I feel like my friends don´t really support me and wish me bad luck. I can feel it in my soul lol. can anyone maybe link this with aspects in astrology? Natal+transit below ! Thanks! ...
July 15, 2020 | (Aries)inka - Filter
Hey, just a simple question for this pandemics time. Will i start dating someone this year? Why or why not? I have actually alienated from so many people and focused on my work and my new flat and r ...
July 15, 2020 | (Scorpio)Promethean_Soul - Filter
I think this question can be reason for WW3 , I don´t want be reason to break out new world war. :1: I just want to know how people see their own signs and look at other peoples signs. What is the bes ...
July 15, 2020 | (Capricorn)tigerbear - Filter
I have moon in Cancer in the 7th house and Descendent in Gemini. Gemini and Cancer are of very different types so what do I want and need in a relationship or marriage? Grateful if somebody could s ...
July 14, 2020 | (Gemini)geminicricket - Filter
So back in late March, :154: made her first appearance on my natal :151:. At that time I overdrew my checking account and it seems throughout that time I was overdrawing my checking account at vari ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »