Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 1, 2020 | (Leo)GinatheGenie - Filter
Recently I have been trying to learn about synastry. Obviously I began where most people do--looking at the synastry between me and someone Ive been seeing (Idk his birth time). This led me to want ...
August 1, 2020 | (Taurus)Asteroid #448 - Filter
Hi all :29: I´ve recently become extremely interested in astrology after seeing aspects and how they play out. I´m a newcomer maybe about 2 3 months but I´ve spent every waking moment in between eve ...
August 1, 2020 | (Leo)Elefortuna - Filter
Hi, what do you think of my natal chart? https://ibb.co/WvPk2rd ...
July 31, 2020 | (Aquarius)Ma7mod - Filter
If we imagined a battle saturn Vs pluto Who is the winner !? Why !? ...
July 31, 2020 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
I´m sure I´m not the only one with them. But cant help but think of how I can deal with these conflicting aspects. I would like to hear of any others experiencing conflicting aspects. In my situati ...
July 30, 2020 | (Aries)Hello jello - Filter
Hello again, I don´t want to bother posting but I´m doing it either way. I have studied for what my family wanted me to do when I finished high school. I don´t regret it, I now have a very useful deg ...
July 30, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
I am interested to hear from anyone who has a Grand Trine in water signs - what do you feel was its influence in your life? Or, if you have worked with people with such an aspect in their charts, p ...
July 30, 2020 | (Capricorn)Ghost00 - Filter
Anyone like to share an upcoming election prediction? Here is my analysis of upcoming Arizona senatorial election: McSally defeats McCarthy in primary. Could be close but McCarthy lacks war chest a ...
July 29, 2020 | (Sagittarius)myogei - Filter
I want yall to judge me at my chart. When i see people there chart i unintentionally do this, but i wonder what u think of mine. Ps no need for diplomacy :75: pps this puto chart doesnt add to thi ...
July 29, 2020 | (Aries)inka - Filter
Hello, last year i started my first full time job. Its professional in an office that i liked with good background.But i came there just after my university so with no further and bog experience. But ...
July 29, 2020 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
i have pluto in scorpio pluto in 7th house pluto trine north node scorpio in 8th house sun semisquare pluto saturn semisquare pluto uranus semisquare pluto pluto sextile midheaven pluto squar ...
July 28, 2020 | (Libra)Deep_Down - Filter
My friend has asked me to look at some things from his chart and I’m really struggling with synthesis. He’s very private and sceptical (but has given me permission to ask here - pretty surprising for ...
July 28, 2020 | (Gemini)Gemini25 - Filter
Can anyone tell me what my Venus in 12 house is doing or affecting my love life as it´s really non existent right now. ...
July 27, 2020 | (Pisces)AphroditePrincess - Filter
According to ancient texts of Jaimini Sutra (Vedic Astrology) our atmakaraka planet (also known as our soul planet) provides great insight into the area of life where our soul longs to advance. Atma m ...
July 27, 2020 | (Aquarius)Ma7mod - Filter
Hiii guys Have u heard about 👇👇👇👇 Yod triangle ( finger of the God ) I was reading abirth chart and accedenty discover YOD i googled it but still can not understand how releasing such ener ...
July 27, 2020 | (Capricorn)Ca(p)ries - Filter
I´m curious about my chart but i need something different.Like decan things.How strong is my mercury and Saturn? ...
July 27, 2020 | (Leo)RunnerChic85 - Filter
Has anyone been able to successfully work through their Chiron in the 11th house placement (if you have it)? It even if you don’t have it, any thoughts on how to overcome it? I feel like of all the p ...
July 26, 2020 | (Libra)Emkastro - Filter
Hi! I just figured out that I my Yod is activated! Can anyone help me figure out my calling and if it is related to this? It was activated at the midpoint between Neptune and Moon sextile. It looks li ...
July 26, 2020 | (Gemini)Gemini25 - Filter
Hello! Can anyone tell me what is my life purpose? I am currently very lost in my life and confused. No relationship, never married, no children and no career right now.I want to love someone and ...
July 26, 2020 | (Pisces)esraatc - Filter
this is my 2021 transit card can you comment ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »