Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 10, 2020 | (Gemini)LunaticPrem - Filter
Hi everyone, when I looked at my SR chart, I saw SR moon in 5th house. What does it mean? ...
August 9, 2020 | (Scorpio)Deleriam - Filter
I am a 24 year old male, still trying to figure out my life. I feel a bit of conflict within myself, particularly with my emotions. I often have trouble figuring out exactly what emotion I´m feeling, ...
August 9, 2020 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
what mean a pluto in the 7th house? I read somewhere... They are magnetic. Pluto not only has the force of an atomic bomb, but also possesses the power of a magnetic force field. We’re talki ...
August 8, 2020 | (Scorpio)Menopsis - Filter
Hello fellow users! I really want to know your opinion on having pluto in sagittarius and mercury in scorpio in 2nd house. I´m intrested especially about the way you think it affects my self-worth. So ...
August 8, 2020 | (Taurus)kaylana - Filter
Hello all! I recently learned I am a double stellium - my sun, rising, mars, mercury, and pluto are all scorpio, and all of them are in my first house except for my sun! That’s 5 scorpio placements an ...
August 8, 2020 | (Libra)Sharxx - Filter
What is actually going on with me lately. Honestly feel like I am in a chess match with my partner, business partners and life in general. Trying to stay on top of it, I am very intuitive self confide ...
August 8, 2020 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
i have pluto Sextile MC (2°45’, Applying) is it strong? ...
August 8, 2020 | (Aries)Hello jello - Filter
I´ve been intending to ask here this for a while, it´s a bit shameful since it´s not the best behavior/approach one can have. :24: I have problem relating with men. Not here in the internet, where th ...
August 8, 2020 | (Cancer)Cancerman23 - Filter
Very interesting. I actually have Pallas opposite Pluto http://astrologyclub.org/birth-chart-interpretations/pallas-athene-aspects/ ...
August 7, 2020 | (Virgo)RiaRia4 - Filter
My boyfriend and my youngest daughter have always had a close bond (it is not his biological child). He has said that he feels very connected to her and now I’m seeing it’s because of the south node c ...
August 7, 2020 | (Capricorn)Onechance - Filter
What you think about this aspects? I have them all in combinations.. Saturn opposite pluto,Saturn square Mars,Pluto square Mars and Saturn is in conjuction with Moon in VIII so they all are here 😅 ...
August 7, 2020 | (Libra)zarko22 - Filter
I am interested for your personal expiriences about this theme.I am here to listen your thoughts and to say if you got right or no. ...
August 7, 2020 | (Taurus)Asteroid #448 - Filter
Hi guys, I have posted a chart, it is my mother´s. Is there any predictors or anything that says her health might worsen? Could you tell me if there is indicators of a terminal illness? https://img ...
Can someone help me with this tragic natal chart? Thanks everyone.. ...
Is anyone have an explanation for this? Too many fixed stars in conjuctions with planets.. when i read and search on web it’s something “good and very very bad” There’s photo of list ...
August 7, 2020 | (Libra)Bobica1990 - Filter
Hello everyone! I meet from Instagram a boy, and I we write almost a year and we agree we love same things, BUT we don´t meet live, online write. My progress and transits promise something big in 20 ...
August 6, 2020 | (Aquarius)Sandeep - Filter
Good morning, everybody. I have my Pluto in 8th house(Scorpio) and I have my riding sign in Pisces (Aries in Tropical). I just wanted to know generally what effect will this have externally? I have ...
August 6, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
Pisces sun & moon, Taurus ascendant with Venus in Capricorn, mercury in Aquarius and A LOT of Capricorn placements. She doesn´t really seem too much like a Pisces(watery) or Aquarius emotionally s ...
August 6, 2020 | (Pisces)Alisa1 - Filter
Hello. I was born on 04.03.2001 at 10: 30 in Saint Petersburg (Russia). Tell me, please, is there a mutual reception between the Sun and Venus by exaltation in my Natal chart? I doubt it, because ther ...
August 5, 2020 | (Virgo)alsage - Filter
Here is my chart: https://ibb.co/TTkcRxD Any insight would be appreciated. Especially as I’ve had a very strange. The last time I saw my mother she gave me my small umbilical cord that has been ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »