Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 18, 2020 | (Taurus)themagi - Filter
Okay so I´ve found I have Eris conj my NN. I don´t know what that means too well. Eris is supposed to be the asteroid of conflict right? Anyway, here is my chart. I´d love if you took a crack at in ...
August 18, 2020 | (Taurus)Milami - Filter
In natal chart of my son ve noticed that he have very hard aspects, and do you have any advice how to raise hima according to natal chart,how to make his life easier? He is virgo asc saggitarius. Sat ...
August 18, 2020 | (Taurus)Asteroid #448 - Filter
I checked on my sidereal time chart that theres two long term transits, pluto and saturn, that fall in my 7th house. I know Pluto can cause power struggles, because ive had it come at me the past ...
August 18, 2020 | (Pisces)Katiahov - Filter
Hi guys! I´m trying to expand my knowledge in terms of analyzing birth charts and I would love to know if anyone would let me see their chart/ answer random questions I may have. It would for my own p ...
August 17, 2020 | (Aquarius)aquariusccc - Filter
I tried googling what a stellium is and it said it’s when 3 or more planets are in a house? Just wanted to confirm because I have 4 placements in Aquarius but 3 in a single house. what characteristics ...
August 17, 2020 | (Leo)dashhh - Filter
Hey guys, I have recently got into astrology and i’m learning more and more but things get quite confusing. I started with looking into my natal chart and progressed to looking into my solar return ch ...
August 17, 2020 | (Leo)Elefortuna - Filter
What do you think of natal chart of this man? https://ibb.co/xCrgDp6 ...
August 16, 2020 | (Gemini)msrEda - Filter
Hello I need to learn which planets are burned or damaged.Is it also harmful because the sun is in 12 houses? Should I wear gold to make my sun work?Or should I get lead poured because my venus is a ...
August 15, 2020 | (Libra)Kikaa10 - Filter
Can anyone tell me if I will have opportunity to be an actress. Thank you. :1: Greetings! ...
August 15, 2020 | (Taurus)ee33 - Filter
any information on my strongest aspects? i´m not too sure what they´re exactly meaning! anything is appreciated! x i´m super curious! - SUN CONJUNCTION NORTH NODE - MOON SEXTILE URANUS - VENUS ...
August 15, 2020 | (Taurus)SaturnsRule - Filter
I´m searching for a new job in computer aided design, and saw an advert for a part time lecturer for engineering students at the same university that I went to, that is not too far away from me. At ...
August 15, 2020 | (Virgo)Usernameusername - Filter
So recently I’ve been reading up on Pluto and it’s zodiac sign inhabitants and the aspects I have to the planet in my chart. I resonate with them a lot. I especially noticed that my closest aspects in ...
August 14, 2020 | (Virgo)RiaRia4 - Filter
Does my daughter have a grand trine? If so, what does that mean for her? What else can you tell me about her birth chart and her future? ...
August 14, 2020 | (Leo)RunnerChic85 - Filter
Hi everyone! A lot of my life I’ve felt I’ve had trouble finding my footing in whatever I dive into. The last 9 months I’ve been working hard on an action children’s book that promotes bullying aw ...
August 14, 2020 | (Leo)chiron72 - Filter
what astrological aspects would be causing radiculopathy in my lower back (l5/s1) going down my leg? Also, what aspects do I need to focus on to get income generating again? I´ve been unemployed now s ...
August 14, 2020 | (Virgo)Locowhoknows? - Filter
So I´m new here and to astrology. But what I´ve seen so far is confusing me. Is a stellium consist of 3 or 4 planets. And if so do they need to reside in the same house or just in the sign? If consist ...
August 13, 2020 | (Scorpio)M.EMRE - Filter
I am only 17 years old but I always have a good relationship with money.I also do good money management.And I wonder if I have a chance to get rich someday or am I saving good money now that I live wi ...
August 13, 2020 | (Aquarius)Caya - Filter
I´m pretty much new here and I would like to ask, what can you say, if you´re willing to of course, say about my chart - for example about love and relationships, health, money and stability in life. ...
August 13, 2020 | (Aquarius)Faust - Filter
Hello everybody, can somebody tell me, in general short brief, how will look mine next 10 months business/financial-wise? :) Thanks a lot, upfront this would help me a lot regarding some decisions. ...
August 13, 2020 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
is it the same to have the scorpion in the 8th house as to have pluto in the 8th house? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »