Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 25, 2020 | (Leo)pixel - Filter
Hi ! As I´m going through a rather troubled period, I´m looking for answers wherever my mind takes me... also, in astrology. For those who wish to have some additional elements to interpret cert ...
August 25, 2020 | (Aries)inka - Filter
Hello, its virgo season right? So today i just ( it was 30 min ago) heard at work that i work slow. One older colleque who is Libra Virgo (idk her rising) she is 50, shes been working here for more t ...
August 24, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
I just wanted to share a joy and sort of reply externally from a distance to topics like "The worst of days" and "I feel very good today?". Me too. My Jupiter and Mars like tran ...
August 24, 2020 | (Gemini)slazzurus - Filter
Hey, I´ve never really had a full chart reading done of myself; I do charts for others but there´s always some sort of bias when it comes to reading your own chart. I can see many of my deficiencie ...
August 24, 2020 | (Virgo)K4D3 - Filter
Could someone please have a look at my chart. Currently I have 6 planets retrograde and then Mars going retrograde in September making it 7. Concerning, is the connection between Uranus, Pluto, Mars, ...
August 24, 2020 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
who the energy pluto in 8th house in scorpio? ...
August 23, 2020 | (Leo)Elefortuna - Filter
This is my natal chart, I have problems in posting images, it´s in my profile ...
August 23, 2020 | (Capricorn)Mxvlll - Filter
can someone read me my birth chart and tell me what it means? ...
August 23, 2020 | (Scorpio)Promethean_Soul - Filter
Mine pluto and Saturn but who is first one even hard to me say. I don´t want to say all time they have negative effects on me , i love difficulties but i cannot deal with them with my free will. Third ...
August 23, 2020 | (Taurus)futurevvaves - Filter
I have Moon, Pluto *12th* and ASC conjunct in Scorpio trine Chiron conjunct South Node *8th* in Cancer. Also Mars in Cancer 8th trine Pluto in Scorpio 12th I am very sensitive. Water energy. Int ...
August 23, 2020 | (Taurus)fourthsythe - Filter
Hi everyone!!! I´m new with astrology and I was shocked with my multiple water placements. I hope you can guide me. a. Would you consider my birth chart having two stelliums? or stelliums must hav ...
August 22, 2020 | (Capricorn)t!! - Filter
I’ve been getting really into astrology lately and I’d love to hear any thoughts on my chart. Thanks! ...
August 22, 2020 | (Aquarius)DevM1313 - Filter
Hello. I’m relatively new to studying astrology and I am trying to gain as much knowledge as I can about how to interpret birth charts . I have been told I have quite the line up. Would love to get a ...
August 22, 2020 | (Taurus)fourthsythe - Filter
I have an aspect where Chiron (Capricorn 1st House) is trine with Lilith (Taurus 5th House). What does this mean? Thank you. Also, I hope you can tell me about my powerful placements or aspects! I ...
August 22, 2020 | (Virgo)K4D3 - Filter
Hi, Would anyone, please help me with understanding my chart. 7 planets retrograde atm 😳💩. ...
August 21, 2020 | (Scorpio)Promethean_Soul - Filter
Before i dont know anything about astrology i only knew about our sun sign. Who we are is only our sun sign and then i never understood why my some qualities are very scorpion but some are not. After ...
August 21, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
I am wondering, from you personal experiences or in general, which positions or aspects indicate pregnancy or becoming a mother or father? Which positions/aspects would signal inability to procrea ...
August 21, 2020 | (Taurus)futurevvaves - Filter
This year has been the biggest year of my life. I have been into astrology since 2007. I haven’t actively studied in years but I still love to look at my own chart and read others on occasion. I am go ...
August 20, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Bobbyballard - Filter
What´s your interpretation of Pluto Saturn and Ketu in the 7th house Scorpio? The chances of me ever having a close-friend partner marriage long-term or not seems highly unlikely. ...
August 20, 2020 | (Libra)cusp of beauté - Filter
I´m a Libra Sun, Virgo Moon, Scorpio Rising, so you can already imagine how much I have to think about everything. To add fuel to the fire, I have a Cancer Mars in the 8th house. If you have a Can ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »