Introduce Yourself (766)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1362)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 3, 2020 | (Pisces)Bred66 - Filter
Hey, I would love to know if my chart is musical in some ways. I always loved singing (and music in general) since I was a child and I started to play guitar this year. Appreciate it! :182: ...
October 3, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Laura10 - Filter
Hello dear people! I´ve tried doing my own natal chart reading, but have had no luck finding clarity - I have very biased opinions and I truly need new light/input on my natal chart. Ever since I ...
October 3, 2020 | (Scorpio)Chlwe1 - Filter
I was just curious. Not really sure how to read charts yet. ...
October 2, 2020 | (Aries)astrologygrlxo - Filter
I assume my mercury/Venus grants me to creativity for it... Any other indicators? ...
October 2, 2020 | (Taurus)Andalero - Filter
Okay, so i dont really know which zodiac signs are compatible with my birth chart? Also im kinda torn with the magnetism thing and having mars sun in 1st house in sag sign and ascendant scorpio? Do ...
October 2, 2020 | (Taurus)Cynicaphy - Filter
I´m applying for different colleges right now, and I´m in JROTC. It´s been suggested to me that I try for some ROTC scholarships, because they really help pay for college. I also like the traveling as ...
October 1, 2020 | (Leo)trevie67 - Filter
She is is so special! I´m not saying that because she´s my daughter...people have always told me she was a special soul, an old soul or she has such a light around her. I´m so interested in knowing th ...
September 30, 2020 | (Pisces)Hitagi - Filter
The last post was too hard, I think. Then it will be enough just to ask: what, in principle, do you see in this map? It doesn´t matter what. Career, future relationships, talents, challenges, and more ...
September 30, 2020 | (Leo)_rmbler - Filter
In case any additional details are needed, I can answer them in the comments below. This is for my wife, I have taken her consent before I posted it here, and she will be looking at the comments and r ...
September 29, 2020 | (Cancer)moonchild96 - Filter
September 29, 2020 | (Cancer)8principessa - Filter
Hello. My Moon is placed in Aries. I´ve always been an introvert. I love connecting with right people, but in general, there´s no "fierce" in my personality. It´s rather serene and boring to ...
September 29, 2020 | (Virgo)Amin - Filter
Not sure what path to follow... I´ve tried doing my own career natal chart reading, but have had no luck finding clarity. Would greatly appreciate any positive input. ...
September 29, 2020 | (Leo)WhyNeptune - Filter
Hello, I´m currently struggling with feeling lost in the career area. I don´t know what I´d be good at doing. I know 10th house is the career house. I have heard that having Neptune in that house, mak ...
September 29, 2020 | (Taurus)ee33 - Filter
Been in a rut lately, Deciding on specific paths I´d like to take! I really want to do something in entertainment, I always have- since a kid! I´ve always been loud, talkative and never minded the ...
September 29, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Jeel - Filter
I cant find the flow and meaning of life . Can someone please analayze my chart ...
September 28, 2020 | (Gemini)Butterflies - Filter
Hello, this is the chart of my girl!!! I am very curious what can you tell about her, how is she gonna be, what traits is she going to have, what field lds in life will she be interested in? What i sh ...
September 28, 2020 | (Scorpio)Blop - Filter
Hi, I´m relatively new to reading charts and i was wondering what my chart says about my future career. I wanna become a musician and it feels so right and I´d like to now if my chart backs this up ...
September 28, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Jace - Filter
Let’s be friends I’ll cook you food I’m nice 😬 ...
September 27, 2020 | (Pisces)Hitagi - Filter
Are there indications of schizophrenia? I often experience déjà vu. We have strange labyrinthine dreams, when you seem to be asleep, but at the same time you are still conscious. Once I dreamed of the ...
September 27, 2020 | (Cancer)Filip Alina - Filter
Can anyone enlighten me? The year 2020 is a very difficult year for me. I am recovering from an accident and for several years now I have realized that I don´t like the job anymore, I can´t find mysel ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »