Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 11, 2020 | (Capricorn)astrobaby99 - Filter
Hi I just met someone last night! If anyone could help me point out some important things about the chart I’d love to hear it here it is http://ibb.co/x5j4wNd click link ...
September 10, 2020 | (Taurus)Taurus1988 - Filter
Hi im interested to know what major events if any, (ie long life partner, baby, career fame etc) could occur according to my chart. Im learning at a basic to intermediate level in chart reading so any ...
September 10, 2020 | (Cancer)blastardo - Filter
I understand that this is a complex topic and that astrology certainly does not encompass the entirety of life, but just by going by my chart, what sort of a female would be the best match for me? I w ...
September 10, 2020 | (Taurus)mirkwood - Filter
I really need your advice. I got a new job offer and don’t really know if I should quit current one and start something new. I’m really confused. Is this period hood for radical changes like this? ...
September 9, 2020 | (Leo)LeoTaurus - Filter
I have read this interesting article somewhere and heard an astrologer on YouTube say this too. When you are a child or a teenager/young adult, your more like your rising sign. When your age 26-59 you ...
September 9, 2020 | (Sagittarius)peachyjn - Filter
hello ! i really want to become a doctor, however, along with my pisces mc i have lots of personal planets in sagittarius ... is that a good career choice for me with my natal chart ? if not, what oth ...
September 9, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
There have been a few mentions of anxiety in the last few days and I wonder what you guys think are some indicators - Moon positions and aspects, harshly aspected Mercury, Virgo placements, Saturn asp ...
September 8, 2020 | (Aries)ClifftheCause - Filter
I am doing free numerology chart readings. Just message me your name and birthday if you want a reading. ...
September 8, 2020 | (Virgo)Ani Lavagnini - Filter
I am a rare weird freak with all slow planets..... Apparently was God´s will to make me like this. My chart is great but!!!!! Not working!!! Im less than half i could be I look younger. Pple often ...
September 8, 2020 | (Libra)hsneuzn - Filter
10th house in Libra The ruler of the 10th House (Venus) in the 9th House Planets in the 10th House Sun Mercury Mars Jupiter MC aspects Conjunction Sun (1°36’, Applying) Sextile Moon ...
September 8, 2020 | (Gemini)DaphneFleur - Filter
Hello, I´m Bebe, I wanted to know if anyone can tell me how to find the dominant planet of the birth chart ...
September 7, 2020 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
i have pluto in scorpio.. pluto sextile midheaven 2.46 applying. what is the interpretation? ...
September 7, 2020 | (Taurus)Ozg - Filter
Hi guys, Pls somebody who interested in karmic astrology , read my karmic challenges and challenges in life generally💚 My birthchart is here. ...
September 7, 2020 | (Pisces)Sim_ - Filter
Hey all, I’ve spent a large chunk of my professional career feeling like I’m on the wrong path. This year, I’ve been trying to figure out a career that i would find satisfying and appropriate for m ...
September 6, 2020 | (Libra)Yourfavoritelibraa - Filter
So my sun is in Libra and I feel extremely far away from the stereotypical Libra traits. My mercury is in scorpio and venus in Virgo, but it’s so much easier for me to relate with these two signs than ...
September 5, 2020 | (Pisces)AphroditePrincess - Filter
Mars is going retrograde soon ,so if anyone interested what it means in their birth chart this video is for them ! :27: :76: ...
September 5, 2020 | (Leo)sselrednoW - Filter
Hey, nice to meet you all! Well, I know nearly nothing about astrology, but I´d love to hear what any of you knowledgable peeps have to say about my birthchart, if you´re interested. Possible t ...
September 5, 2020 | (Aries)inka - Filter
Hello again, thank you for all of the previous advices and comments for my past posts. I just wanted to ask will i ever ´shine´ and be on ´the top´ on my own? Or my cap moon and more saturnian aspec ...
September 5, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Nobel Peace Prize winner Mikhail Sergeyevich Gorbachev speaks in a 2019 interview and still, despite his age, has his brain working. https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/peace/1990/press-release/ htt ...
September 3, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
I need help and your eyes. I am going through the grieving process and am at an impasse. I lost my dad on July 7 this year. We were estranged since December after a series of traumatic events which ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »