Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 17, 2020 | (Taurus)Eurydice - Filter
Hello, I heared that houses of someone´s chart represent areas of life; some life events could be read and even predicted from those placements apparently. I´ve been into astrology for a few years, bu ...
September 17, 2020 | (Capricorn)cappysuncancermoon - Filter
Can anyone give me some insight on my chart please :1: :79: ...
September 17, 2020 | (Scorpio)Passenger - Filter
Hey people, I m relatively new into astrologie, bought some books already but it´s quite a lot. And I wonder if there is a glue why I seem to always mess up my relationships. I always have quite inten ...
September 16, 2020 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
I´ve been studying my "minor" aspects this evening, and it turns out I have a considerable number of them. All within the 1°20´ default orb for the calculator. I have 14 of these to be exact ...
September 15, 2020 | (Libra)perpsykhone - Filter
If the south node is all about what you should be moving past and growing away from, what should I make of my south node (Libra) being the same as my Sun and Moon? Is my soul journey to... change t ...
September 15, 2020 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Take the test and see for yourself.. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://skywriter.wordpress.com/2010/03/28/how-strong-is-your-neptune-here%25E2%2580%2599s-the- ...
September 15, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Sadsag - Filter
Hello everyone, I am new here and I write this post because I would like someone to tell me what issues should I focus on according to my sidereal chart and what could be my good and bad points. Tha ...
September 15, 2020 | (Cancer)Cancerman23 - Filter
I hear that the tighter the orb the stronger the aspect? My four strongest in order are 1. Saturn(Taurus 12th house) square Uranus(Aquarius 9th house] 0°05 From the astro seek description: &q ...
September 15, 2020 | (Taurus)alphagemini - Filter
I would be interested to hear from anyone with Jupiter/Pluto aspects in water signs. Do you find they give insight? ...
September 14, 2020 | (Leo)Elefortuna - Filter
September 14, 2020 | (Aquarius)aquareyus - Filter
I noticed I had more activity based in one area vs. how I have seen others charts & how that could affect a person. There’s a lot of negatives in my chart that I’ve been aware of & have tried ...
September 14, 2020 | (Scorpio)amandaallansson - Filter
I´ve always had a hard time keeping and maintaining any type of friendship or relationship in my life. At this point I´m so burned out of keeping anyone too close that I have chosen to burn almost eve ...
September 13, 2020 | (Leo)Elefortuna - Filter
https://ibb.co/0Zyp864 ...
September 13, 2020 | (Gemini)4leafcloverya - Filter
Hello! Earlier this year Jupiter went retrograde and I randomly gained 20 lbs. I’m usually good at maintaining my weight and had been the same weight for several years so this has caused a lot of anxi ...
September 13, 2020 | (Virgo)sunflowerdj - Filter
Hi, I´m trying to see if I´m reading my chart correctly. I´m new to this. Anyway, I´ve read that the 3rd house is the house of communication? Is there anything else in my chart that points to me being ...
September 13, 2020 | (Aries)HotFiya - Filter
I dont want to give out to much info. Because I´m trying to see what everyone has to say. I will just say I got my neck and tailbone destroyed in a car accident and I was an athlete my whole life. And ...
September 12, 2020 | (Aries)Pandorica - Filter
Heey! I have an interesting question. Can we see a person´s first sexual experience in the birth chart? Like when it takes place, where, with who... ...
September 12, 2020 | (Scorpio)Hemag - Filter
Hello, will I ever be happy in my marriage or is there separation, divorce in my chart in future? ...
September 11, 2020 | (Taurus)SaturnsRule - Filter
I was playing around with the profile finder, and found that there are people who have so many planets all in one sign. It made me wonder if there is any significance in astrology when so many plan ...
September 11, 2020 | (Capricorn)astrobaby99 - Filter
Hi I just met someone last night! If anyone could help me point out some important things about the chart I’d love to hear it here it is http://ibb.co/x5j4wNd click link ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »