Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 24, 2020 | (Capricorn)akramimaa - Filter
The question is " Am I pregnant?" Please help me;( ...
September 23, 2020 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
I have an intense element of air. As if what I think comes true. A very old song I´m listening to can play on the radio the same day. Things you´d call almost impossible. The things I think can sudden ...
September 23, 2020 | (Scorpio)kiriathag - Filter
Can anyone please let me know about my oportunities or results of starting a shoe bussines? and if you got some info bout love life even tho it can be very cliché for some, it would be nice to have s ...
September 23, 2020 | (Pisces)moodymochi - Filter
hello, I will start off by saying I am rather a baby when it comes to astrology, I just started really getting into it in the last year or so. :24: I’m also still in the process of learning to rea ...
September 23, 2020 | (Cancer)Sudha - Filter
Hi, Please share your readings on career and married life of the native(male) born on 13th May 1995 at 0050hours(post midnight of 12may)in Chennai, India. When is the marriage likely to happen. Will ...
September 23, 2020 | (Gemini)IKIK - Filter
Can someone give me some insight into the character of my new friend? Her Ascendant, Sun, Moon, Mercury and Saturn are all in Scorpio in her First House. Venus in Sagittarius, Jupiter in Leo. She i ...
September 22, 2020 | (Pisces)alanpatrick - Filter
Hello, I´m the IT guy in a big company but I´m seriously thinking about changing my profession because I´m unsatisfied and unhappy in this profession, I totally lost interest in informatics, I would l ...
September 22, 2020 | (Cancer)blastardo - Filter
Even though I am quite new to astrology, I know very well that sidereal and tropical systems are based on different principles. Nevertheless, when I compare my western and vedic natal charts and in pa ...
September 22, 2020 | (Scorpio)Hemag - Filter
Hello, please see my charts here. When will my home life become peaceful? Things seem very complicated now. Trying to understand the reason for my stressful life. thanks ...
September 22, 2020 | (Pisces)Alisa1 - Filter
Hello. I am currently studying advertising and public relations, and I would like to work in this field in the future (corporate communications, advertising, PR, etc.). I really like my choice. Please ...
September 21, 2020 | (Aquarius)avcs - Filter
Hello, everyone! Hope they may be having a great day, even if the current transits might be tense. 😁 I´ve been looking for a career it can fulfill myself since 2012 but everything it´s been like a u ...
September 21, 2020 | (Aquarius)Anushka42 - Filter
Has anyone ever thinked of reading natal charts of someone compared to those of his/her parents? I have always had a critical relation with my parents, so I think it would be interesting to compare ...
September 21, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Shrubpuff - Filter
What do these houses being empty mean?? Also any special placements? Also asteroids are my new focus. I really am interested in my charts asteroid placements. Any help there?Still learning. https:/ ...
September 21, 2020 | (Aries)ironram31 - Filter
the ruler of my ascendant is Venus and it is in my 7th House. So why do I have so many problems with relationships?? Any other insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you dearly! ...
September 21, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Jace - Filter
I feel defeated I try to be positive but I don’t want to feel anymore If anyone can help me understand what’s happening I’d be thankful 12/04/1995 8:23am Eunice Louisiana Things have been so ...
September 19, 2020 | (Taurus)Asteroid #448 - Filter
First off, I chose this subject to mess with you Bwahabahahahaga heh heh :61: :61: :4: :20: Wait dont go. Actually, i am looking for someone,though you don´t necessarily have to be six feet. ...
September 18, 2020 | (Aquarius)Brenton - Filter
A couple months ago I started having intense visions and intuitions. I looked into predictive sciences and landed on Astrology. Since then I have been really going through some weird stuff. I am feeli ...
September 18, 2020 | (Gemini)msrEda - Filter
Hello My problem first started with my dad and we never got along well.And we are like enemies.And an astrologer said that if you are bad with your father, you will experience the same with your husba ...
September 18, 2020 | (Pisces)D00enis - Filter
insult, berate, drag, roast my birth chart to filth! ...
September 18, 2020 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
How can I interpret this? Never used this form before. In normal astro I am Scorpio sun, arise moon, cap rising, sag mercury and venus so I wonder how much changes when comparing the whole charts ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »