Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 29, 2020 | (Cancer)moonchild96 - Filter
September 29, 2020 | (Cancer)8principessa - Filter
Hello. My Moon is placed in Aries. I´ve always been an introvert. I love connecting with right people, but in general, there´s no "fierce" in my personality. It´s rather serene and boring to ...
September 29, 2020 | (Virgo)Amin - Filter
Not sure what path to follow... I´ve tried doing my own career natal chart reading, but have had no luck finding clarity. Would greatly appreciate any positive input. ...
September 29, 2020 | (Leo)WhyNeptune - Filter
Hello, I´m currently struggling with feeling lost in the career area. I don´t know what I´d be good at doing. I know 10th house is the career house. I have heard that having Neptune in that house, mak ...
September 29, 2020 | (Taurus)ee33 - Filter
Been in a rut lately, Deciding on specific paths I´d like to take! I really want to do something in entertainment, I always have- since a kid! I´ve always been loud, talkative and never minded the ...
September 29, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Jeel - Filter
I cant find the flow and meaning of life . Can someone please analayze my chart ...
September 28, 2020 | (Gemini)Butterflies - Filter
Hello, this is the chart of my girl!!! I am very curious what can you tell about her, how is she gonna be, what traits is she going to have, what field lds in life will she be interested in? What i sh ...
September 28, 2020 | (Scorpio)Blop - Filter
Hi, I´m relatively new to reading charts and i was wondering what my chart says about my future career. I wanna become a musician and it feels so right and I´d like to now if my chart backs this up ...
September 28, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Jace - Filter
Let’s be friends I’ll cook you food I’m nice 😬 ...
September 27, 2020 | (Pisces)Hitagi - Filter
Are there indications of schizophrenia? I often experience déjà vu. We have strange labyrinthine dreams, when you seem to be asleep, but at the same time you are still conscious. Once I dreamed of the ...
September 27, 2020 | (Cancer)Filip Alina - Filter
Can anyone enlighten me? The year 2020 is a very difficult year for me. I am recovering from an accident and for several years now I have realized that I don´t like the job anymore, I can´t find mysel ...
September 27, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Shrubpuff - Filter
I´m really curious about my asteroid placements and what they mean. Can anyone help me? https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-asteroids/?send_calculation=1&narozeni_den=13&narozeni_mesi ...
September 26, 2020 | (Taurus)CancerSunPiscesMoon - Filter
I can read other people´s charts a bit, but when it comes to mine, I have this difficulty. Every friendly feedbacks will be welcomed. Thanks! ...
September 26, 2020 | (Leo)Teeberry - Filter
Hi everyone, although I have studied my chart for a while, there are still parts of it that don´t seem to resonate with who I perceive myself to be. I am supposed to be self confident and loud/express ...
September 26, 2020 | (Aquarius)christiney - Filter
I feel because of my scorpio asc, people tend to see me as intimidating, mean, annoyed, or angry. I feel like I´m very much prone to being misunderstood. This isn´t necessarily bad I guess, but people ...
September 26, 2020 | (Taurus)Lee_38 - Filter
Iv just been learning how to do a generic reading for a particular sign, and im interested to hear how many cancers on here relate to this reading.. :Cancer:: :174: A current focus on homel ...
September 26, 2020 | (Taurus)ee33 - Filter
these are my stronger aspects and I´m not entirely sure about them? any help is MUCH appreciated! :) SUN CONJUNCT NORTH NODE (sun in cancer/both in 8th house) MOON SEXTILE URANUS (moon in sag in ...
September 25, 2020 | (Pisces)Alisa1 - Filter
Hello. There was a strange situation: I asked the astrologer a question on another topic, but she said that based on my Natal chart, I must be very stupid. She was rude to me, and after our conversati ...
September 25, 2020 | (Taurus)ee33 - Filter
My chart isn´t majorly aspected, a lot of my placements are floating about- I´ve got this app that tells you your strongest/weakest aspects- I´ve only got five strong aspects! I´m wondering if they me ...
September 24, 2020 | (Capricorn)akramimaa - Filter
The question is " Am I pregnant?" Please help me;( ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »