Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 2, 2022 | (Leo)Dovcirares - Filter
Hello Algol is in conjunction with the ascendant in my natal chart. Anyone know the meaning? ...
April 1, 2022 | (Virgo)Etherealmind - Filter
Hello people :):) (modified) I was wondering if astrology could sometimes explain why some people don´t share so many face features with their parents. For my part I look like my parents on man ...
April 1, 2022 | (Virgo)Drakusha - Filter
It seems to me that I´m constantly in such fields(professional, educational) where I don´t enjoy doing it and everytime I try to start professionally doing things I have a talant for and I enjoy(like ...
March 31, 2022 | (Pisces)Tina95 - Filter
Hey guys :) I am looking for an astrologer who provides a personal reading for your natal chart in an audio format. I would really like to hear an analysis and not just read one, but I would like t ...
March 31, 2022 | (Scorpio)paranoyakvesinirli - Filter
Hello. I have Juno with Spica and couldn´t find any information about it. Can my partner have the Spica nature? ...
March 31, 2022 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
How do you interpret Pluto in your chart from an evolving sense of the soul? OBSESSION WITH COLLEGE I exaggerate a lot with my grades, I want them to be very high, I have even forgotten to re ...
March 31, 2022 | (Scorpio)YRashawn - Filter
Hey, I know some of you have seen me interpret some user´s charts by providing precise and easy to understand feedback. I want to take the time to promote my astrology business as I have several slots ...
March 31, 2022 | (Cancer)8danny8 - Filter
Hi all, I am a student of Numerology, Tarot, and Astrology. I combine these three forces to provide insightful Synastry and Natal Chart readings. For $5 USD, I will read your birth chart or a read t ...
March 31, 2022 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
Why so fkin often when I assume someone has Scorpio Rising (by their behaviour,appearance etc) when they say the birth hour is so often Sagittarius Rising . Judging from first impression no way I coul ...
March 30, 2022 | (Gemini)dearmad - Filter
Hello everyone :) I was talking to my little cousin yesterday and asked her about her birth time and after I looked at her birth chart, I think it´s pretty interesting to see that there are 6 plane ...
March 30, 2022 | (Sagittarius)L U C K - Filter
Hello all, so I have this placement in my chart and I´m curious to know how long will I continue to feel the pressure from Saturn in the areas the 8th house covers? I believe I am due for my 2nd S ...
March 30, 2022 | (Leo)amanda64 - Filter
I often feel like sex is just a waste of energy and time, why? ...
March 29, 2022 | (Taurus)voyager_95 - Filter
Hello, can someone tell me if I have a predisposition to start a new business/start up that would be successful, based on my natal chart? I want my business to be a combination of AI and pharmacy. ...
March 28, 2022 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
How would you interpret the ruler of the 7th house in 10th house? In this particulare case,the 7th house is in Capricorn ,the ruler is Saturn in Aries in 10th house. ...
March 28, 2022 | (Aries)tonton - Filter
it´s quite something, i´m just really worried about the chiron conjunct asc. WHAT DOES THAT MEAAAN ...
March 28, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Laura10 - Filter
Hi! I would love to hear your thoughts about stelliums and other prominent formations in charts like yods, grand trine, kites - How do you read it in combination with sign and house? For example s ...
March 28, 2022 | (Cancer)Rick_rick - Filter
Hi there, How can my 10th house be interpreted? Sometimes I just have the feeling that I don´t know what my purpose in life is. I´m feeling attracted to one domain, I start working there then I rea ...
March 28, 2022 | (Virgo)virgo_girl86 - Filter
I feel in certain regards I might have been lucky in my life - but since 2017 so many disasters has happened around me, and I have been unlucky in my encounters with a lot of unstable and intense peop ...
March 28, 2022 | (Scorpio)MorningGlory - Filter
Something I´ve noticed in my life is a particular theme. When I like/want validation from someone for whatever reason, I play into exactly whatever it is they want me to be. This creates a need for ot ...
March 28, 2022 | (Aquarius)JIN2 - Filter
I have seen on of my friend is suffering from frustration. He was about to give up. I do not able to guide him. He was truing to settled abroad since 2014 with no success. And since last two years ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »