Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 7, 2020 | (Leo)bvrooke - Filter
Are there any noticeable strengths or weaknesses that will appear within me or my life from my astro chart? I appreciate anyone and everyones time spent on my post, thank you very very much blessed ...
October 6, 2020 | (Virgo)vrinin - Filter
Namaste DOB- 16-09-1995 Time- 14:50 Place- New Delhi An astrologer told me in 2018 that I should leave my home in order to do well in higher studies. He suggested me to get into a hostel or a ...
October 6, 2020 | (Capricorn)watermelon - Filter
Hello, I got a Master´s degree in English language and literature and Pedagogy in 2017. My first love when I was a kid was fashion but I thought that I don´t have the skills to be a fashion design ...
October 5, 2020 | (Pisces)confusedbitch - Filter
I´ve been considering studying something related to art but I don´t know what. I´m currently studying public health but I don´t think I like it. I write since I´m a kid, I paint/draw since 15, I´m ...
October 5, 2020 | (Libra)hsneuzn - Filter
Anyone want to interpret my natal chart as a birthday present ? Thank you for your precious comments in advance. :))) :16: ...
October 5, 2020 | (Capricorn)Tidgie - Filter
So my Mercury is at 29 degrees Sagittarius in 7th house and my Mars is in 0 degrees Capricorn in 8th house- what does this mean? How do these planets work together if at all? ...
October 5, 2020 | (Aquarius)AquarianQueen - Filter
Hi! I would love if someone could help shed some light on the details of my chart and what it means. This particular Pluto transit has been really hard for me and I’m wondering if anyone can tell me w ...
October 5, 2020 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Curious to see if anyone has an opinion about the semi-square. I have a couple in my chart that I have been overlooking. Trying to dig into it. I think the one I have between sun and mars is actually ...
October 4, 2020 | (Virgo)claunie - Filter
Does it mean that I will change totally? I am afraid that I can´t keep my marriage. I feel one day I have to leave, but I try to force myself to stay also for our sun? I hope I can keep this family. H ...
October 4, 2020 | (Taurus)Adzy - Filter
Hey guys, Greetings, hope all are well. I’m basically looking for help in interpreting my chart and if there is anything good or is it as bad as I’ve been told it is? And can it provide me with what ...
October 3, 2020 | (Virgo)turua - Filter
I keep looking at it and it´s just making me so sad... All I see in my chart is a big Virgo/12th house stellium, Libra Chiron at 29 degrees in house 2 and that awful 0 degree Venus-Saturn opposition. ...
October 3, 2020 | (Pisces)Bred66 - Filter
Hey, I would love to know if my chart is musical in some ways. I always loved singing (and music in general) since I was a child and I started to play guitar this year. Appreciate it! :182: ...
October 3, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Laura10 - Filter
Hello dear people! I´ve tried doing my own natal chart reading, but have had no luck finding clarity - I have very biased opinions and I truly need new light/input on my natal chart. Ever since I ...
October 3, 2020 | (Scorpio)Chlwe1 - Filter
I was just curious. Not really sure how to read charts yet. ...
October 2, 2020 | (Aries)astrologygrlxo - Filter
I assume my mercury/Venus grants me to creativity for it... Any other indicators? ...
October 2, 2020 | (Taurus)Andalero - Filter
Okay, so i dont really know which zodiac signs are compatible with my birth chart? Also im kinda torn with the magnetism thing and having mars sun in 1st house in sag sign and ascendant scorpio? Do ...
October 2, 2020 | (Taurus)Cynicaphy - Filter
I´m applying for different colleges right now, and I´m in JROTC. It´s been suggested to me that I try for some ROTC scholarships, because they really help pay for college. I also like the traveling as ...
October 1, 2020 | (Leo)trevie67 - Filter
She is is so special! I´m not saying that because she´s my daughter...people have always told me she was a special soul, an old soul or she has such a light around her. I´m so interested in knowing th ...
September 30, 2020 | (Pisces)Hitagi - Filter
The last post was too hard, I think. Then it will be enough just to ask: what, in principle, do you see in this map? It doesn´t matter what. Career, future relationships, talents, challenges, and more ...
September 30, 2020 | (Leo)_rmbler - Filter
In case any additional details are needed, I can answer them in the comments below. This is for my wife, I have taken her consent before I posted it here, and she will be looking at the comments and r ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »