Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 13, 2020 | (Taurus)MissArte - Filter
Hi! Can someone help me out with the following natal venus position. Venus is retrograde in virgo 9th house. What signifies this? Also venus is quincunx saturn & moon in 3rd house aries. M ...
October 12, 2020 | (Libra)Yourfavoritelibraa - Filter
My birthdays in a week tell me something interesting about my chart :) ...
October 12, 2020 | (Aquarius)DevM1313 - Filter
Hi , I am being induced to give birth to my son this Thursday ( first time mom ) and I have just received news that my grandmother has unexpectedly passed away from a heart attack and I may not even ...
October 12, 2020 | (Gemini)Mystic Moon - Filter
saturn mars conjunction in scorpio ninth house? moon square pluto? looking for insight ...
October 12, 2020 | (Aries)Aprils Fish - Filter
Hello! I have most of my natal planets in the night hemisphere of my horoscope, I read it is a factor for introversion (I totally agree :13:) And all the outer planets are currently transiting tha ...
October 11, 2020 | (Leo)Jericho - Filter
Hello Astroseek fellows :) Do you think my Jupiter is unexpected? There are 8 degrees between him and Pluto but it seems they are not conjunct. What do you think and what could it mean? Than ...
October 10, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Bubba Hotep - Filter
If you want me to give you thoughts on a natal chart message me privately. I´ll take a look :) ...
October 10, 2020 | (Libra)Rainbow88 - Filter
Dear all, I would really really appreciate, if you could help me, because I am very desperate... Somehow I have bo clue of what I want in my life.. And I just turned 32. Mostly my job situatio ...
October 10, 2020 | (Aries)inka - Filter
hello, so its not my 1st post here about what has been going on around in my environment and in my head for the last months. i feel like my saturn return did hit me very hard. and i do not what w ...
October 10, 2020 | (Cancer)Neighborhood Threat - Filter
Hello! I’m quite new to astrology, so please, could anyone read my chart? Is there anything that stands out? I’m particularly worried about 7H Saturn. It’s believed to be a placement of an “unhappy l ...
October 10, 2020 | (Pisces)watersignbabe - Filter
Hello, I am fairly new to astrology and am still learning to study my chart. One thing I´ve been concerned with lately is my inability to keep long-term friendships. Everyone has their friends the ...
October 10, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Chafiq - Filter
Is anyone providing me with a book title that explains this topic I need it and thank you :79: ...
October 9, 2020 | (Scorpio)melidrip - Filter
I have my sun, venus, mercury, pluto, chiron all in my 7H. Can anyone give me some insight? Do you think I´m meant for divorce? ...
October 9, 2020 | (Aquarius)Alexy - Filter
Hi! I’m new here and I’m curious about my chart.. any insights will be appreciated ☺️😊 ...
October 8, 2020 | (Leo)Elefortuna - Filter
Hi, what are good and bad traits of my personality according to my natal chart? https://ibb.co/tLFG28T ...
October 8, 2020 | (Cancer)ZetaCancri - Filter
If I´m reading it correctly, it looks like I have no earth in my chart whatsoever. My most dominant element seems to be air. ...
October 8, 2020 | (Aquarius)sharonanne - Filter
I’d love to see if anyone has an idea of what a good career would be for me. I’m at a time in my life where I’ve changed direction in so many areas. It’s like something clicked recently that hasn’t ev ...
October 8, 2020 | (Leo)bvrooke - Filter
Hi !! Im very open to other interpretations and would love it if I could get some comments about certain traits about me. I would love to learn certain aspects of me and my life that I may be unaware ...
October 8, 2020 | (Aries)Aprils Fish - Filter
Hi there, I´m currently going through my 3rd Lilith Return ( :171:29°) Any advice, note, or question that you might have are welcome. Thanks in advance! ...
October 7, 2020 | (Cancer)ZetaCancri - Filter
I´m a cancer sun and Sag moon, and I feel that I relate heavily to my Sun, I can´ relate much to my moon. I´m quite and introverted and attracted to intelligent people and discussion. Any insights ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »