Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 23, 2020 | (Scorpio)mjgarcia - Filter
Hello, I´m fairly new to astrology, and I´m familiar with what my placements are and what they mean, but I´m still fuzzy on what the aspects mean and how the different placements interact with each o ...
October 23, 2020 | (Pisces)Sim_ - Filter
I’ve seen a few posts on Twitter recently where people have been guessing career’s based on the person’s natal chart. Who can guess what I do based on my chart? ...
October 23, 2020 | (Taurus)dorai - Filter
Hi, lovelies:) I would like to know If this is a bad placement for Venus? Sorry If my english isn´t that good.. ...
October 22, 2020 | (Taurus)mirkwood - Filter
Lilith is now in Taurus, will it effect me and if so how? Any advices? ...
October 22, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Deseret23 - Filter
Hey guys, I´m 19 and sort of at an impasse in my life. The two things I want to understand best is what career path would be best and what my romantic life looks like/what I should be looking for in a ...
October 21, 2020 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
sun in virgo in the 6th house and virgo in 6th house? with sun square moon sun square saturn sun square uranus what is the explaned? ...
October 21, 2020 | (Cancer)Victoriajjjade - Filter
Hi all Just wanted to know how to tell what transits and aspects show moving overseas? I was hoping someone could help me see if I have anything that indicates a move abroad in the next 3 years? Muc ...
October 21, 2020 | (Taurus)mirkwood - Filter
I have south node in Taurus and huge plant collection, should I distance myself from gardening and get rid of/gift my plants? ...
October 21, 2020 | (Gemini)We3Meggs - Filter
After years of effort, I finally got hold to my older sister´s birth certificate with her actual time of birth. I´ve read her chart and nothing is standing out to me.. There are many things that stand ...
October 21, 2020 | (Libra)Sophierowi - Filter
I have ALWAYS had sleeping issues. I naturally go to sleep late, wake up later. Even if I go to bed at a normal time, I wake up at around 11:30. I thrive and feel most productive at night. Is there an ...
October 20, 2020 | (Scorpio)Mukta - Filter
Hello there, the upcoming sun opposite moon in Taurus is exactly on my north-south node axis. ( 11th + 5th whole sign house) Could that mean a revelation/insight in the friendship and romance ...
October 20, 2020 | (Leo)Goana - Filter
Hi I am totally new to this and totally unaware about how to interpretate my chart. I was wondering if I could get some help from someone here with that? And also, were should I start from? ...
October 20, 2020 | (Capricorn)Crusader14 - Filter
So I’ve gotten chart readings done several times but I just don’t understand how it correlates to me. Some aspects of it I do, like how my Libra moon and Scorpio Venus influence my love life to where ...
October 17, 2020 | (Taurus)habby - Filter
Hi I´m a 20 year old illustrator living in Ireland. I´ve gotten my chart read once before and he told to me that my career is very promising but I was wondering if there´s anything here that tells of ...
October 16, 2020 | (Aquarius)DevM1313 - Filter
Hi everyone ! I’m being induced with my son Gabriel at 6 am October 20th . He’s is going to be a libra sun , Sagittarius moon , unknown rising . Do any of you have any experience with people that hav ...
October 16, 2020 | (Aquarius)DevM1313 - Filter
Hi everyone ! I am being induced at 6 am on the 20th with my son 😊 I am beyond excited and I was just wondering what are some of the natal aspects for this date ? Good , bad , or in different . Last ...
October 16, 2020 | (Taurus)sss666 - Filter
hello everybody, next year I have several Saturn Squares, on Moon,Sun and later Venus. what is your experiences please? or in my chart from your views? thanks to all for topics :1: ...
October 15, 2020 | (Cancer)Zeleninka - Filter
Hi everyone, I ve been experiencing depressions since teenage hood. I cannot feel true joy in my life. I looked for professional help Several times but the sadness comes back again all the time. Th ...
October 15, 2020 | (Leo)Du är för fin för mig - Filter
My birth chart says: "5x Water + 5x Mutable (5x Fixed) = Ambiguous Signature Sign". Could anyone please interpret that? ...
October 13, 2020 | (Leo)pixel - Filter
Hi ! Uranus conjunct angles and some asteroids can help understanding some parts of charts. Uranus Conjunction Ascendant: The traits and associations with one’s Risings will probably ring out lo ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »