Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 4, 2020 | (Taurus)FlyingRedBear - Filter
I´m open to anything and everything. Not tied to any sentiment. When it comes to my natal chart itself, Whole Sign Sidereal with a Lahiri Ayanamsha seems most on point. Having Neptune in the first ...
November 3, 2020 | (Taurus)MissArte - Filter
Would anyone like to read my relationship chart? Today we are 3 yrs together. The chart is from the moment we had our first f2f date. Thanks in advance!! ...
November 3, 2020 | (Virgo)tytanikk - Filter
hi ! I have a sun/moon in virgo and I´m a pisces rising. I just learned about quintiles and biquintiles. I´ve found info on all of mine except in two places. my north node and black-moon lilith ar ...
November 2, 2020 | (Gemini)baebuggi - Filter
Hello, I am new to learning about my natal chart. Could someone please time me if there is a Air Grand trine here with my sun. moon and Pluto? and Also my ascendant? Does this mean anything of sign ...
November 2, 2020 | (Taurus)FlyingRedBear - Filter
I don´t really understand why. I agree with so much of what it means to be a Libra. The goal to find balance, justice, and fairness. I have a great love for the arts and making words and pictures come ...
November 1, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Monika21 - Filter
Hello, friends ! Can anyone help me with the interpretation of the firdar? I will soon have a period of mars (night birth) In the natal chart, he is in the 8th house of Aries. What can I expect du ...
November 1, 2020 | (Cancer)OriginxMe - Filter
As the header indicates. I am often told there is a special urbanization in my chart that exclaims "fame, and power." What placements of mine would really give promise? My Jupiter Trine Venu ...
October 30, 2020 | (Libra)maramara - Filter
Hello, I am wondering if I could make career as a writer. Also, what type of genre? I´ve been told, that I do have some talent for, but I ´d like some deeper explanation, maybe to reference on so ...
October 30, 2020 | (Leo)laluz - Filter
hi, i’m considering exploring acting and i’m curious, does my chart indicate acting abilities at all? ...
October 30, 2020 | (Pisces)romantishka - Filter
Hello, Thank you for your help and insights in advance. My I Asc is Sagittarius and I have Mars in 5th house, which is ruled by Venus in Taurus sign. Venus is in 2nd house too. My husbands I Asc ...
October 30, 2020 | (Leo)Iaia - Filter
Hi there, can you help me understand what my life purpose is and in which field I should invest? Thank you ♥️ ...
October 30, 2020 | (Leo)Iaia - Filter
Tell me everything you think, don’t be afraid of my reaction, I can handle anything 😂 ...
October 30, 2020 | (Aquarius)kristina_rca - Filter
Since I am new here, and to be honest my Astrological knowledge is pretty bad.. I was hoping if someone can help me learn more about that dark side or "Lilith". It is something I have always ...
October 29, 2020 | (Taurus)semra - Filter
I have too many planets in my 7th house. Does someone know how to interpret them? ...
October 29, 2020 | (Leo)Peppin - Filter
Hi! Im really new to astrology and I need some help with my chart. I just dont understand it. Anybody out there who can help me? <3 ...
October 29, 2020 | (Capricorn)shiann - Filter
Hi! I´m currently learning how to read charts, still at a pretty basic level - but I´d love to learn more! I was wondering if anybody be willing to help me to interpret my chart further? :1: ...
October 29, 2020 | (Aries)inka - Filter
Hello, just a quick question concerning synastry with me ( red) and some man( blue) . Are we compatibile in SOME way? Im just being curious. WHat do you think? Im aries Cap Leo Thank you. ...
October 29, 2020 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
pluto in scorpio in the 8th house how explaned? its strong? ...
October 29, 2020 | (Capricorn)Linette09 - Filter
Здравствуйте,уважаемые эксперты, любители, ученики и новички астрологии) Я новичок на сайте, но с астрологией познакомилась примерно 3 года назад, изучала натальную карту самостоятельно, и многое смог ...
October 28, 2020 | (Cancer)blastardo - Filter
I am gradually becoming accustomed to astrology, but as far as the houses 5 and 6 of my chart are concerned, I am a bit stumped. House 5 has leo cusp, an intercepted virgo and seemingly nothing els ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »