Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 10, 2020 | (Capricorn)Hakumata - Filter
Hello everyone, I´m a 24 year old and just started as a PhD candidate in social work research (studying faith-based organisations). Currently, I still live with my mother. For the time being, I ha ...
November 8, 2020 | (Gemini)Federicamartini - Filter
Hi Can anyone tell me something about my near future and my career path, my career and my work are going very badly since 2017, are there any signs of recovery? when does this period end? in whic ...
November 8, 2020 | (Taurus)Andalero - Filter
I never really have had anyone who knows anything about astrology interpret my birth chart. What stands out? What would you say is the main struggle I would face in life according to my chart? It f ...
November 7, 2020 | (Taurus)cristimay - Filter
Hi everyone! I want to talk about depositors. I´m currently on a beginner course and have just learnt about them. My understanding is that they can reinforce a planet either by amplification or ...
November 7, 2020 | (Leo)eangel222 - Filter
i do a lot of reading on my own chart but i´m curious to know what other people make of it. let me know!! :) ...
November 7, 2020 | (Libra)leorising - Filter
Joe Biden President of USA. His last Instagram post speaks of faith, and his North node in 9th house reflects this. He was Obama´s Vice President , and his wound in Leo (chiron 9) may have been heal ...
November 7, 2020 | (Scorpio)Antonio21 - Filter
Why i am so attracted to modeling and beauty?I am very interested in modeling and always want to look beautiful I want everybody to look at me and i have no problem of public speaking i want to appear ...
November 7, 2020 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
I can´t remember, something about an important point in the chart. Maybe important point for relationships... Anyway, I just met someone (a lady friend :6:) who has the same sun/moon midpoint as me ...
November 6, 2020 | (Pisces)Hitagi - Filter
The astrologer said that there was a problem with everything. There is no health, no career, no love. :24: They also mentioned that my Lilith will destroy me. Are there any good prospects in ...
November 5, 2020 | (Leo)lavagurlprod - Filter
Hello guys and gals, I am asking for further insight into my own natal chart. I am still learning, but I learn seemingly more from reading and discussing the charts of my friends or family. I worry re ...
November 4, 2020 | (Libra)AMhere - Filter
Hey all, I have been studying my natal chart for about a year now, but actually never have had anyone else who knows anything about astrology interpret it. What stands out for you? What would you s ...
November 4, 2020 | (Taurus)FlyingRedBear - Filter
I´m open to anything and everything. Not tied to any sentiment. When it comes to my natal chart itself, Whole Sign Sidereal with a Lahiri Ayanamsha seems most on point. Having Neptune in the first ...
November 3, 2020 | (Taurus)MissArte - Filter
Would anyone like to read my relationship chart? Today we are 3 yrs together. The chart is from the moment we had our first f2f date. Thanks in advance!! ...
November 3, 2020 | (Virgo)tytanikk - Filter
hi ! I have a sun/moon in virgo and I´m a pisces rising. I just learned about quintiles and biquintiles. I´ve found info on all of mine except in two places. my north node and black-moon lilith ar ...
November 2, 2020 | (Gemini)baebuggi - Filter
Hello, I am new to learning about my natal chart. Could someone please time me if there is a Air Grand trine here with my sun. moon and Pluto? and Also my ascendant? Does this mean anything of sign ...
November 2, 2020 | (Taurus)FlyingRedBear - Filter
I don´t really understand why. I agree with so much of what it means to be a Libra. The goal to find balance, justice, and fairness. I have a great love for the arts and making words and pictures come ...
November 1, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Monika21 - Filter
Hello, friends ! Can anyone help me with the interpretation of the firdar? I will soon have a period of mars (night birth) In the natal chart, he is in the 8th house of Aries. What can I expect du ...
November 1, 2020 | (Cancer)OriginxMe - Filter
As the header indicates. I am often told there is a special urbanization in my chart that exclaims "fame, and power." What placements of mine would really give promise? My Jupiter Trine Venu ...
October 30, 2020 | (Libra)maramara - Filter
Hello, I am wondering if I could make career as a writer. Also, what type of genre? I´ve been told, that I do have some talent for, but I ´d like some deeper explanation, maybe to reference on so ...
October 30, 2020 | (Leo)laluz - Filter
hi, i’m considering exploring acting and i’m curious, does my chart indicate acting abilities at all? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »