Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 18, 2020 | (Taurus)melinza - Filter
hello, is there anything special about my chart? any significance for my pluto - asc conjunction? also, relevancy of my 12th house moon opposite my mercury in 6th house? i feel like this is givi ...
November 18, 2020 | (Libra)ElectricMistress - Filter
I always wondered what my Moon, Mercury, Lilith & Chiron in Scorpio house 10 could mean. I´m kinda new to astrology and I just understand the very basic stuff. And I didn´t really find anything on ...
November 18, 2020 | (Aries)Jas4444 - Filter
Hello to everyone. I am slightly new to this forum/website. Lately I have been diving into astrology and need some help. I do not have my time of birth and Im wondering if there is anyone here that kn ...
November 17, 2020 | (Aquarius)fletw00dmac - Filter
Good evening, I would like to ask about my Saturn aspects. I see I have there few oppositions so I wonder what does it mean? I would also like to ask if there is anything disturbing about my horoscope ...
November 17, 2020 | (Leo)Sofiatee - Filter
Hi! I was wondering if anyone has any insights on my placements, especially my fixed grand cross with my sun, mars, saturn and uranus. :) I was initially extremely scared when I first read into them b ...
November 17, 2020 | (Capricorn)Miss Capricorn - Filter
This year has been hard for me (and still going on), nothing was going my way and a lot of things got complicated. I was under the 1 Year until that September so I think everything should look better. ...
November 17, 2020 | (Sagittarius)LostInMovement - Filter
Probably that all of my planets are below the AC/DC horizon and that my Jupiter is un-aspected? ...
November 16, 2020 | (Leo)SDW - Filter
´The Great Conjunction 2020´ of Saturn and Jupiter on 21 December, will also be exactly conjunct my DC.. What does this mean for me please, in particular for finding a life partner? ...
November 16, 2020 | (Pisces)AshSkywalker - Filter
He was born March 7, 1962 in Peoria Illinois at 11 AM and he died September 3, 2015 at 7:32 PM in Peoria Arizona I want to know if there’s any aspects or transits or anything here that indicate his ...
November 16, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Sava23 - Filter
Hi guys, maybe you can help me..i have saturn in aquarius dominant in my birth chart and i don´t understand why..i am gemini ascendant and my mercury has more aspects than saturn, but netherless it´s ...
November 15, 2020 | (Libra)kausch - Filter
Hi everyone, I´m a 27 year old male working as a ghostwriter. I´m trying to build my career with a product that is both art and technology. Any advice for how I could best succeed in this endeavor? Go ...
November 15, 2020 | (Aquarius)lindseymarie - Filter
Hello! This has been the hardest 3 years of my life. I am Plutonian by nature, and the patterns that keep coming are very confusing, because though the story is different, the theme never changes. I ...
November 15, 2020 | (Scorpio)calime - Filter
Hello! I have trouble understanding how Signs get points in the Dominant planets calculator of the birth chart. Rulership, Exaltation, Fall and Detriment I get, but how are Neutral, Friendly and Ho ...
November 15, 2020 | (Cancer)alanaed1993 - Filter
Hi, I have tried to read my chart multiple times and I am just so confused each time I look at it. I have read different websites that give examples using other charts and I just can´t seem to gras ...
November 15, 2020 | (Taurus)ihateassturdology - Filter
im scared about my mula sun and my dhanishta moon and jyesthra rising ...
November 14, 2020 | (Scorpio)amandaallansson - Filter
Hi! I recently discovered a grand trine in my saturn return chart connecting to all of the earth signs! I was just wondering what this means and if you could see anything important happening taking ...
November 14, 2020 | (Libra)Patrirdg - Filter
Hi everyone, on this chart is possible to see childhood traumatic events as sexual abuses , negligence and parents absence? Thank you so much. ...
November 14, 2020 | (Cancer)Annie B - Filter
I understand then I don’t understand. Need help in finding balance in my life.. read my chart. Give me better insight please.. ...
November 14, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Ferfer - Filter
Hello there everyone ... Hope y´all having a good time ^-^ Actually I´m pretty sensitive to my personality , looks and everything related. And lately I´ve been through a lot of changes that confuse ...
November 14, 2020 | (Leo)rosevir - Filter
What do you have to say, when reading my natal chart, which career should I pursue? I´m having a hard time choosing a career, because I like art, health (psychology and medicine), as well as research. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »