Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 24, 2020 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
I´m studying psychology, but I always think about being a writer. I´ve always excelled and loved language classes.I´ve been obsessed with fantasy literature lately.I´ve always wanted to improve myself ...
November 24, 2020 | (Taurus)caroline59 - Filter
Hi, I made my first post and my chart didn´t upload. I hope this works or I give up already 😂 ...
November 24, 2020 | (Sagittarius)MagentaP - Filter
Heavily squared SUN - Saturn Square, Pluto Square, Uranus Square. It is dragging me down for the last few years with some very heavy transits activating it. Can you spot anything that helps counterba ...
November 23, 2020 | (Taurus)caroline59 - Filter
Hi, I am very new to astrology and I´m sure you can imagine how daunting it can be phew!! I would appreciate any input to help me with my chart. I am defiantly not a typical Leo. I´m not a leader or ...
November 22, 2020 | (Aries)diosa - Filter
Is there a way to change the house system from class it is to tropical also to whole house? ...
November 22, 2020 | (Pisces)LeaperKid - Filter
Hi, I´m looking for advice about myself... I´ve known of astrology for years now, and always loved finding out about myself (personality..) through my sign, moon, asc. etc. ... But now I´m looking to ...
November 22, 2020 | (Taurus)Inquieta♊ - Filter
Alguien sería tan amable de explicarme cómo influye este aspecto en la carta de nacimiento? en concreto cuando se produce en la casa 12 y a su vez está en trigono con la luna en casa 5 gracias ...
November 21, 2020 | (Cancer)Victoriajjjade - Filter
Hey guys just wondering if anyone can see any good news regarding money/job and long term love coming my way? I have had a very difficult 2 years in these 2 areas and i would love some good news! ...
November 21, 2020 | (Cancer)Ntris - Filter
I´m going through a very difficult time right now. I have multiple mental disorders and especially right now. I´m looking for signs from my chart of what I´m really here for and how I can get there. I ...
November 21, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Jaym - Filter
Hello, I am new to this site and really interested in astrology. I am currently on my 2nd Saturn return and also trying to move house. My initial buyer has just pulled out due to mortgage issues just ...
November 21, 2020 | (Scorpio)Saiya - Filter
Which sign is the most feminine in astrology chart of a woman? Which planets, signs and aspects or houses indicate a high femininity in a woman? ...
November 21, 2020 | (Leo)lariebae - Filter
If anyone wants to analyze my placements it would be much appreciated!!! <3 also hey to my cancer moons/venuses and my scorpio risings!!!! And my leo suns of course love u cuties :18: ...
November 21, 2020 | (Taurus)Sylviego - Filter
So I´ve read so much about Saturn returns, and I believe I have a pretty good idea about the maturation process. But as for the Saturn return chart, I get confused. I struggle to understand the chart ...
November 20, 2020 | (Capricorn)midnight14 - Filter
What does it mean, what do you think? Utopia: 28°58´07"R Leo Moon: 0°16´27" Virgo (These are in the 8th house.) Thank you!:) ...
November 20, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Caci - Filter
Please can anyone tell me more about my Lilith Gemini 29°59’5. Im little worried about this position... Thank you! ...
November 19, 2020 | (Cancer)AleRose - Filter
Hi, I would like to know some difficult aspect in my natal chart that I have that causes a lot of tension in any relationship, mostly a romantic relationship. I also would like to know how I can deal ...
November 19, 2020 | (Virgo)_Enki - Filter
Good day everyone! Hope this finds you all in good health and better spirits. The name´s Enki. I´m a relatively new student to the more intricate parts of chart readings, so I´m slowly getting int ...
November 19, 2020 | (Aquarius)fletw00dmac - Filter
Good evening, I´m new here, but that´s my second forum topic. I would like to ask if my chart shows predispositions to perform a specific profession? Do I have a chance for happiness in my career? ( ...
November 19, 2020 | (Cancer)Ennita - Filter
Hi! I´d like to ask if you think that my chart influence my lack of self esteem and how knowing my "personality" I can improve that. Thank you and sorry for my english :) ...
November 18, 2020 | (Libra)Sophierowi - Filter
I was messaging a friend on here, and he said I am approaching transit Venus conjunct my sun in libra in my 8th house. This conjunct is sqr transit conjunction of pluto, Jupiter and pallas...in my 12t ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »