Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 2, 2020 | (Aries)inka - Filter
Hello, when will my time come? Feeling a bit of a relief recently, but still stuck and blocked somehow a little. Maybe i do not work as hard as i was supposed to? I just want to shine and be free, sp ...
December 1, 2020 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
I was advised to put my questions all into one thread, instead of making a bunch of threads, so I´m going to do that now. I just hope I don´t think of any more questions after posting this 😭 Does m ...
December 1, 2020 | (Aquarius)AliRae - Filter
According to the site that I used for generating my birth chart (so I suppose this is dependent upon its accuracy), I have a castle?: Moon in 5° Libra MC in 8° Aquarius Ascendant in 3° Gemini Uran ...
November 30, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Ioaanaa08 - Filter
So this entire year pluto conjunct my natal saturn 3 times at 23 ° capricorn Any idea what it means ? I did had a rough year but I also think i evolved a lot. ...
November 30, 2020 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
How do you believe astrological signs/placements impact physical appearance? Also, my Leo Rising would love it if you guessed my physical appearance based on my natal chart :) ...
November 30, 2020 | (Sagittarius)ET2088 - Filter
Hello everyone, I am looking for some ideas of some aspects which seem prominent but I haven´t been able to pinpoint what they are indicating. 1. Mars and Eris conjunct Midheaven 2. Lilith an ...
November 29, 2020 | (Cancer)Starnathalie30 - Filter
How will my Saturn in my partners 5th house and his Jupiter in my 5th house affect us having children. My 5th house is in Gemini with no planets and his is in Capricorn with Venus there. I have 1 chil ...
November 29, 2020 | (Leo)soler1408 - Filter
A friend of a friend asked me about her birth chart, and I don´t really know where to start cause I´m stuck with this one She´s into languages and she is also a teacher. The one thing I can say about ...
November 29, 2020 | (Aries)astro-flame - Filter
Yes, the 8th house can be difficult, hard, scary and outright nasty... but as an incurable optimist I always look on the brighter side of things so here comes my new article on what good things can co ...
November 29, 2020 | (Pisces)Tar8284 - Filter
My 8th house stellium have two planets in Aries (Venus, Jupiter) and one in Pisces (Mercury). I think what Mercury have most affection because of ASC+Moon in Virgo, but with two planets in fall (Mercu ...
November 29, 2020 | (Scorpio)Antonio21 - Filter
Which planet or sign you connect the most from your chart and you think it takes a big role in your personality and guides in your life? ...
November 29, 2020 | (Libra)ElectricMistress - Filter
I always thought I´m a Sag rising. But looking at my house cusps I just have the AC in Sagittarius and the DC in Gemini, the rest of the cusps is fitted for Capricorn rising, so that Cancer and Capric ...
November 28, 2020 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
People say I seem shy, quiet, reserved, and innocent. Are there any possible explanations from my natal chart as to why that might be? ...
November 28, 2020 | (Pisces)CVLangley - Filter
Greetings, is there someone who could possible explain in detail what Vertex in Leo / 5th House means? Thanks in advance. ...
November 28, 2020 | (Cancer)Zoxier901 - Filter
Imma man and my Sun:Cancer Moon:Aquarius Rising/ASC:Leo Venus:Leo Mars:Scorpio Lilith:Pisces If you need anymore infor let me know? ...
November 27, 2020 | (Scorpio)Tob - Filter
Hi everyone! I have recently started to be interested in astrology. By analyzing the position of some planets, I see a lot of truth in this. There are also many things that do not resonate with me. ...
November 27, 2020 | (Gemini)Lol879 - Filter
Hello to my lovely astroseek community!❤️ I just need some piece of advice cause this year has really been tough one for all of us and let’s say I’m really confused about what do I want to do in my l ...
November 26, 2020 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
I already knew I have the unlucky placements of Sun square Part of Fortune, Sun Square Jupiter, Sun Square Saturn, and Jupiter Square Saturn. On my previous thread someone pointed I also have Saturn C ...
November 26, 2020 | (Taurus)mirkwood - Filter
Hi everyone, can you tell what will be main themes of 2021, what’s your advice, how to navigate next year? If you can provide some advice based on my personal chart I’d be really greatfull ...
November 26, 2020 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
My Part of Fortune is in Capricorn in the Fifth House. My 5th House is in Sagittarius and also contains Jupiter. I have Moon Trine POF, Jupiter Conjunct POF, and Midheaven Trine POF. However, I have ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »