Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 8, 2022 | (Cancer)GreenMoon - Filter
I will let this here. It s a poem made by me for the people that have this aspect in the natal chart. I have it and it describes my essence. I hope you will like it! In case you want to use it, please ...
April 8, 2022 | (Virgo)Aren Levi - Filter
- Is everything destined ? - Is destiny a lie ? - How does destiny cooperate with astrology ? - Is astrology a teaching of destiny or a cheat code for us humans to control destiny ? - Can ...
April 8, 2022 | (Leo)leo123 - Filter
Hello everybody, I have this combination in my natal chart. I am wondering about what it means. And May you look at my birth chart and interpret it. I am looking forward to take your comments. ...
April 7, 2022 | (Aries)H4tje - Filter
How to analyze fixed stars? I downloaded pdf from astro.com but couldn´t understand it. How many orbs should be taken? Is there information about parallel aspects in pdf? I could not find. Thanks for ...
April 7, 2022 | (Cancer)8danny8 - Filter
Hi friend! I´ve uploaded my chart here to see what sticks out to you all. What first impressions do you make of me? Do you think we would get along? I´m curious to know :) Blessings :36: EDI ...
April 7, 2022 | (Leo)Dahnellm - Filter
hello folks, I´m working on some research on if Mercury placements/direction show any correlation with synesthesia. I have a :176: :153: stationed retrograde and have auditory-tactile synesthesia ...
April 7, 2022 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
I do not understand if it influences something that the ruler of my Mars (Jupiter) is in Taurus. Can it be considered as an undertone or another second layer of energy from Mars? ...
April 6, 2022 | (Virgo)kosmic.kitten - Filter
Hey guys! I wanted to get some thoughts on what you guys think about people with a lot of planets in the first house. I know a few people who have a heavy 1H and I’ve found it quite annoying how delus ...
April 6, 2022 | (Cancer)Cancerman23 - Filter
Has to be either Cancer or Pisces. Cancers we tend to doubt ourselves but at the same time we have the desire to one up people.Can anybody else relate? From my experience the least insecure sign is ...
April 5, 2022 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
i have sun in virgo in the 6th house. how explaned? so i have sun square saturn and sun square uranus ...
April 5, 2022 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
in the "whole sign system" i have the pluto in the 8th house. in scorpio.. how explaned? i have pluto trine north node and pluto square venus and pluto sextile midheaven ...
April 5, 2022 | (Taurus)Liberty&Unity - Filter
DISCLAIMER: I LOVE and APPRECIATE Cancer :174: just as much as all the other signs. This is coming from a place of observation and zodiacal relationship. :144: With that said.. Can anyone else ...
April 5, 2022 | (Sagittarius)mononaut - Filter
I´ve been trying to wrap my head around astrology stuff for the last few days and feeling pretty overwhelmed just trying to figure out what any of the words mean. I generated my chart today and it loo ...
April 5, 2022 | (Leo)kkarda - Filter
While I am 18 I am incredibly set on being a foster parent or adoptive parent. I have done a lot of research but it is something I have known since I was a kid. I actually don´t want to have biologica ...
April 4, 2022 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
of the week that you were born on.. topics get rehashed all the time on forums, unsure if this has ever been posted or not but I do find it interesting... it´s very accurate for me and those I know ...
April 4, 2022 | (Taurus)Lil'Ninja421 - Filter
My natal Pluto is in my 5th house. Ive read that it can make people intimidated by you, it can make people obsessed with you. I constantly have people tell me I turn them on, when I´m not doing anythi ...
April 3, 2022 | (Capricorn)stellium12 - Filter
Has anyone worked with a grand octile in a chart. Not a lot on the subject so does anyone have any advise on how to go about interpreting it. ...
April 3, 2022 | (Leo)Fallenstar307 - Filter
5.00 conjunction or 0.30 parallel? ...
April 2, 2022 | (Scorpio)YRashawn - Filter
The Ascendant governs the physical body. Mr. James is a Gemini rising, giving a dexterous, flexible, fast, versatile, and clever, dual-persona type person. He operates from two modes of operation, pe ...
April 2, 2022 | (Taurus)Fernandooo - Filter
What are some aspects and placements that give a person strong confidence and high self esteem? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »