Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 23, 2020 | (Aquarius)MT777 - Filter
Hello all, Are there any indicators for marriage in my natal chart in the near future? Any insights are welcome! :37: ...
December 22, 2020 | (Virgo)earthofanastasija - Filter
Could someone please explain to me whether the Ascendent is subject to change? Because for example my Rising Sign was in Libra(because I was born in Moscow) however since I have lived all of my life i ...
December 22, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Ioaanaa08 - Filter
Hello , so I wanted to ask if this site calculates the degrees correctly Because my North node here is in 0° aquarius and on other sites my North node is 28° capricorn So what´s the right one ? ...
December 22, 2020 | (Gemini)SagMeister - Filter
Hi everyone, in the MBTI test I was found to be an INTJ. I wanted to know if this aspect of me is also found in my birth chart, if so where in your opinion? ...
December 21, 2020 | (Capricorn)someguy - Filter
Hello friends and happy Winter Solstice! May you also enjoy the wonderful Great Conjunction today as well :5: I am wondering if anyone would be able to help me with some insight into my first hou ...
December 21, 2020 | (Leo)skunkxbunny - Filter
I was adopted and just recently got to know things like where/when i was born, if anyone could look at my chart and maybe help me read it id appreciate it so so much!!! all of my houses are in the 29 ...
December 18, 2020 | (Sagittarius)17Sky - Filter
If today, December 18, is your birthday, then you are a Galactic Center baby. If that is the case, then click ‘follow’ on this forum post, put down your devices, and go outside to enjoy the great outd ...
December 18, 2020 | (Libra)Jeca90 - Filter
Hello guys, How can I see when or will I have kids or how many? Im very interested in that topic,I´ve tried to look myself but it hard to conect all the things .. My 5th house is in Scorpio and endin ...
December 17, 2020 | (Libra)Kikithedunn - Filter
My Saturn is rx aqua 12H and I am also am Aqua rising. Could anyone give insight on how this might go? As a cardinal sign and with cap placements I understand the relief of saturn moving, but afraid ...
December 17, 2020 | (Cancer)Lenchi - Filter
Hi! So looking at my chart, I realized that, sign-wise, all of my inner planets oppose at least one outer planet. Some form actual aspects, others not so much. The general impression that I get from t ...
December 17, 2020 | (Libra)Deermaiden - Filter
I´ve been searching for these kind of things lately but I haven´t found fulfilling answers so I decided to ask about it here. :1: ...
December 16, 2020 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
I hope the chart works. If it works you can see it below. If not then please check my chart on my profile :) ...
December 15, 2020 | (Cancer)Kima217 - Filter
Hello everyone :1: Everytime i want to start doing something or make a new habit i feel blocked. I remember when i was young i started to read a book and i liked it but after 2 or 3 times i just didn ...
December 15, 2020 | (Taurus)SoMarie - Filter
Is it possible I am still experiencing the effects of my Saturn Return? The past 2 years have been extraordinarily challenging within family of origin and close relationships. Thank you ...
December 15, 2020 | (Virgo)AlexAstro21 - Filter
Hi guys, how are you? I am astrologist and I love astrology. I always looking for the answers in the starts. But at this precise moment I am not able to find the path to find the answers. I dont know ...
December 15, 2020 | (Pisces)feralstraycat - Filter
Hi everyone: Recently I read that people with rising scorpio or Pluto in the Ascendant have issues during their birth. I have Pluto in the AC, and asking my parents they confirm I have birth proble ...
December 14, 2020 | (Virgo)Boji - Filter
Hi everyone, I’m trying to understand my current chart’s aspects and transits in respect to potentially changing jobs, or really anything significant that stands out. If any of you talented minds h ...
December 14, 2020 | (Cancer)QueCubed - Filter
my life has been crazy for the past few years and I was just wondering if anyone can help me based on my chart. Is it going to get any better soon? ...
December 14, 2020 | (Aquarius)Radosttt_02 - Filter
Hello, will you help me figure out which is the right profession for me. I also don´t understand the meaning of the moon in the 8th house. ...
December 14, 2020 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
Moon in 18° Taurus in 10th house Mercury in 20° Virgo in 2nd house Neptune in 24° Capricorn in 6th house Any insights on what it means & how I can take advantage of it? Thank you in adva ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »