Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 7, 2021 | (Aquarius)faithellen - Filter
So I´ve been looking into my own chart a lot recently and discovered I have a t-square involving my aries mars, capricorn chiron and cancer jupiter. How would I go about interpreting this? I´ve tried ...
January 7, 2021 | (Taurus)InLoveWithAstro - Filter
Dear all I newly discovered this amazing and valuable tool, I did a lot of research trying to understand my chart, especially that I am going through a mental challenge right now, confusion/ illus ...
January 6, 2021 | (Gemini)NuStellar - Filter
Hello everyone, I´ve been a passive member of this forum for a while now, and I decided to check in... I consider the natal charts to be a tool for discovering our personal potential and different ...
January 6, 2021 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
i have mars in the first house in aries... with venus trine mars mars sextile jupite mars square neptune mars conjunct ascedant with aries in the ascedant.. mars square midheaven mars quincunx p ...
January 6, 2021 | (Gemini)tobykovalsky - Filter
Hi! I´m continuing my studies over celebrities charts. And found new gems. This chart belongs to an actress I admire and love - Helena Norowicz. There are lots of things I could say about her but l ...
January 6, 2021 | (Leo)Stacy87 - Filter
I’ve recently given birth and looked at my son’s natal chart. Now i’m very worried because his sun (libra) in 4th house square saturn (capricorn,6th) and pluto (6th house). I read that means that he w ...
January 5, 2021 | (Libra)maymc1009 - Filter
Activated profected house: 12th house in Leo. Ruler of the Year: Sun Hey guys! I´m new to learning about profections and how to interpret them properly. Lowkey am scared af of the 12th house and b ...
January 5, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
Other than astrology, recently I started studying things like Chinese Face Reading and Kibbee and tried to relate it to things like medical astrology. I´ve also been curious of things like chakras and ...
January 4, 2021 | (Virgo)ertik54 - Filter
my moon at 12th house taurus and venus scorpio exact opposition and t-square by retro jupiter at aquarius conjunct MC. Taurus-scorpio is intercepted, what does it mean for reencarnation,psychology and ...
January 4, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Laura10 - Filter
Hi! I would love to make a room for Libra moons to better understand our nature and help each other with experiences, insights and wisdom. I´m not sure how much my emotions are colored by " ...
January 4, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Laura10 - Filter
Hello! I have a question regarding difficult aspects in the natal chart. Can anyone help me understand Mars in my natal chart and give me any information on how to approach/help me understand t ...
January 3, 2021 | (Taurus)Andalero - Filter
Hi all, I was curious about what u guys think would be a good careerchoice for me? Ive got this itch to start a new online course, but would like to hear some options based on my chart. Psychology ...
January 3, 2021 | (Aries)Caelin444 - Filter
I recently learned about annual profections and that based on the age you’re turning this year, you can see what house and planet is ruling that year for you. I’m having a hard time figuring this out ...
January 3, 2021 | (Pisces)Hitagi - Filter
I recently learned that there is a need to know the time up to the minute ... My time is already extremely accurate. I know my time by the tag . It turns out that you need to know the time up to 4 min ...
January 3, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
I literally accidentally deleted my post. So excuse my laziness. But in general what do you guys use to figure out whether someone is a kind person, whether they operate with morals etc? what in ...
January 3, 2021 | (Aries)inka - Filter
hello, my question would be more psychological i guess not astrological but i need to ask it.Firstly ill tell my story. So since 10 years or even more i have been associated with the architecture f ...
January 2, 2021 | (Leo)Elefortuna - Filter
January 2, 2021 | (Taurus)Kindly - Filter
Hi kind people of astro seek ,I have been studying astrology for few years now, but struggling to find in my chart when will I build a house, so tiered of living in rent house, I have two kids so for ...
December 31, 2020 | (Aries)Maximilien_lieder - Filter
Hello everyone ^_^ I have some questions about the talents in my natal chart, especially about the 8th house 👀 What can you see in my chart? This interests me a lot 👀 I studied music for ma ...
December 31, 2020 | (Gemini)tobykovalsky - Filter
Hi there. Last week I focused more on collecting charts of my friends that I haven´t astrochecked yet :) Few of them are exceptional and all of them taught me a big fat lot. So if anyone here is le ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »