Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 13, 2021 | (Leo)Oleander - Filter
Hi! i have a grand cross between Sun, North Node, Mars, Saturn and Uranus. Also, i have a t-square between Jupiter, Mercury, Neptune and a yod between IC, Jupiter and Pluto, Lilith. Pluto in Sagittari ...
January 13, 2021 | (Scorpio)Braven - Filter
Is there anyone who wants to tell me about in what kind of areas I´m talented and/or would be recognized as well-known in that area? In which areas should I lean into to improve and focus on? I´m aski ...
January 13, 2021 | (Pisces)Tar8284 - Filter
Recently, I found a few articles about politicians who changed their identities by changing the date but I didn´t understand how this change actually work. Articles were about more numerological influ ...
January 12, 2021 | (Virgo)Icedcoofee89 - Filter
Hello Everyone! Can anyone describe to me what the 11th house represents and what it means to have Gemini placed there? ...
January 12, 2021 | (Taurus)md93555 - Filter
Hello!I am beginning to learn astrology and would like help interpreting a grand trine (air): sun (10th, aquarius), saturn (1st,gemini), uranus (5th, libra). Uranus and saturn is a strange combination ...
January 10, 2021 | (Taurus)lily-lis - Filter
Hi! I´m new to astrology :1: I want to ask if it is possible to find out the approximate period of the end of the disease thanks to the natal chart I´m so tired of depression and medical treatmen ...
January 10, 2021 | (Aries)Sunnydaze11 - Filter
Hi there. I would really appreciate some insight and wisdom on a wee aspect in this natal chart. My focus is on Chiron, who, when using Whole signs house system as I have here, is sitting on the thres ...
January 9, 2021 | (Gemini)taythegem - Filter
Have any of you noticed how a lot of the time you can see the vibe of the descendant in a person rather than their ascendant? I think you definitely see the ascendant as well. However, something I not ...
January 9, 2021 | (Scorpio)Keriann - Filter
Hello all! I have struggled with insight regarding the interpretation of all of this Scorpio in my natal chart. It has to a significant indicator of some sort doesn’t it? Is it karma? Is it an indic ...
January 7, 2021 | (Aquarius)faithellen - Filter
So I´ve been looking into my own chart a lot recently and discovered I have a t-square involving my aries mars, capricorn chiron and cancer jupiter. How would I go about interpreting this? I´ve tried ...
January 7, 2021 | (Taurus)InLoveWithAstro - Filter
Dear all I newly discovered this amazing and valuable tool, I did a lot of research trying to understand my chart, especially that I am going through a mental challenge right now, confusion/ illus ...
January 6, 2021 | (Gemini)NuStellar - Filter
Hello everyone, I´ve been a passive member of this forum for a while now, and I decided to check in... I consider the natal charts to be a tool for discovering our personal potential and different ...
January 6, 2021 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
i have mars in the first house in aries... with venus trine mars mars sextile jupite mars square neptune mars conjunct ascedant with aries in the ascedant.. mars square midheaven mars quincunx p ...
January 6, 2021 | (Gemini)tobykovalsky - Filter
Hi! I´m continuing my studies over celebrities charts. And found new gems. This chart belongs to an actress I admire and love - Helena Norowicz. There are lots of things I could say about her but l ...
January 6, 2021 | (Leo)Stacy87 - Filter
I’ve recently given birth and looked at my son’s natal chart. Now i’m very worried because his sun (libra) in 4th house square saturn (capricorn,6th) and pluto (6th house). I read that means that he w ...
January 5, 2021 | (Libra)maymc1009 - Filter
Activated profected house: 12th house in Leo. Ruler of the Year: Sun Hey guys! I´m new to learning about profections and how to interpret them properly. Lowkey am scared af of the 12th house and b ...
January 5, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
Other than astrology, recently I started studying things like Chinese Face Reading and Kibbee and tried to relate it to things like medical astrology. I´ve also been curious of things like chakras and ...
January 4, 2021 | (Virgo)ertik54 - Filter
my moon at 12th house taurus and venus scorpio exact opposition and t-square by retro jupiter at aquarius conjunct MC. Taurus-scorpio is intercepted, what does it mean for reencarnation,psychology and ...
January 4, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Laura10 - Filter
Hi! I would love to make a room for Libra moons to better understand our nature and help each other with experiences, insights and wisdom. I´m not sure how much my emotions are colored by " ...
January 4, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Laura10 - Filter
Hello! I have a question regarding difficult aspects in the natal chart. Can anyone help me understand Mars in my natal chart and give me any information on how to approach/help me understand t ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »