Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1341)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 22, 2021 | (Virgo)avlhp - Filter
https://imgur.com/a/rk5qpIF Hi all! My chart is linked above. I am learning more about astrology and the houses. I have been listening to the Astrology Podcast and am on the episode about the 12 ...
January 21, 2021 | (Libra)kuzeyi - Filter
Hello everyone, In these days, I really feel stuck in my career. I don’t like my job and boss. I’ve started to look for new job, but yet there is no improvement :( I’ve promoted last week. But still ...
January 21, 2021 | (Cancer)TheMusician00 - Filter
Hi everyone, Relatively new to the forums here, but I´m wondering if anyone has any good resources for learning about the lots of fortune, spirit, exaltation, and basis. I´ve been looking at my own ...
January 20, 2021 | (Aries)daibert - Filter
Hello! I know this is asked a lot but I would love an opinion on what you may see in my chart, in terms of career. Or if anything else pops out to you, I would appreciate that too! ...
January 19, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
Why does modern astrology work when there´s basically very little logic behind it? And it does work as after following traditional astrology for so long, I started realiing how profound modern astrolo ...
January 19, 2021 | (Sagittarius)myguess21 - Filter
Here is the link to chart: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/horoscope-chart1-700__radix_28-9-2004_10-41.png?fortune_asp=1&chiron_asp=1&lilith_asp=1&uzel_asp=1&dum_1_new=233.0467533 ...
January 19, 2021 | (Capricorn)Surreal - Filter
Hi! I´ve been curious about astrology in the past, and I have recently pretty much decided that it is indeed real. Fits in with my more mystical/larger picture leaning in how I view life and our ex ...
January 18, 2021 | (Taurus)wettergreen - Filter
This is a cryptocurrency natal chart (EPIC CASH) https://epic.tech/ , Interested to hear what you can tell me about the project; anything is cool. Info related to *potential performance* is app ...
January 18, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
I want my ex back. That´s all I really want. How do you check in a chart whether two people will be together? ...
January 18, 2021 | (Virgo)beir - Filter
hi everyone! I´m super new to astrology and fairly overwhelmed with the abundance of info available here; can anyone teach me the basics of how to interpret my chart? I´m particularly curious about ...
January 17, 2021 | (Taurus)moonriver - Filter
Hi guys, I was wondering if anything stands out from my chart? I’m having a mini life crisis right now bc I’ve always done what’s expected of me (get good grades, college and get a good job) but late ...
January 17, 2021 | (Pisces)joycestar - Filter
Was wondering if anyone would like to do a reading of my birth chart, please? ...
January 17, 2021 | (Libra)nohammer31 - Filter
wondering if you can see blood type or left right handedness in these charts.? ...
January 17, 2021 | (Libra)Sophierowi - Filter
How do you feel about the full moon in Leo? I’m an Aquarius rising, so I’m just waiting to see what results may come. I love researching about the full moons, so I’d love to hear input! ...
January 17, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Tebal - Filter
I´d like to know if anyone can help me better understand my birth chart, what gets their attention. It´s really difficult for me to flower professionally and I´m very frustrated, I can´t find a job ...
January 16, 2021 | (Aries)cmheiser - Filter
So this is my first post here. I’ve been studying astrology independently for around 6 years on and off. I do not consider myself a seasoned astrologer, rather a lifelong student. I love to learn abou ...
January 16, 2021 | (Libra)Patrirdg - Filter
Based on my chart , what kind of career I should follow? I’m totally lost in life, if someone could give me some hint I would be really grateful. ...
January 16, 2021 | (Leo)yazz_1623 - Filter
I have mercury, mars, and venus in Virgo in the 8th house and Jupiter in Leo in the 8th house. I was wondering if this is a good thing or not? I´m new to astrology. Any help !!! Thank you :6: ...
January 16, 2021 | (Scorpio)Sand 70 - Filter
Hello, I´m new here, and I´d like to know more about myself. I´d like an exterior view of my birth chart, could someone help me interpreting it? Thank you very much! ...
January 15, 2021 | (Scorpio)Saiya - Filter
I can´t find anywhere a satisfactory answer based on astrology. I wonder if on astrological basic can explain my voice and my nature. 1.I mean I´m very sensitive, sensible, gentle, I absorb othe ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »